Chapter 49

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to EmmaPartridge762

EMMA TO THE SIDE------->

The book is ALMOST OVER! If you would like a second book please LIKE and then COMMENTMy father got me an early birthday present.... guess what it was....  A CAR!! AGH! I'M SO FLIPPIN HAPPY!

Which means a longer update!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

VOTE<COMMENT<REPEAT!

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 49

Emma’s POV

Brooklyn had only been here for a week, and Niall was already freaking out. So were Zayn, Harry, and Liam.

A lot had happened in the last couple of weeks. Niall’s ‘one night stand’ or ‘booty call’ as Harry called her, gave birth to Brooklyn, as you already know. She made it very clear she didn’t want anything to do with the baby. Which we all thought was odd. Giving birth to Niall Horan’s baby would be any girls dream. That’s not a child you just give up, but to each he’s own.

As for Zayn, he and Perrie will be getting married in a exactly a month and one day. (Zayn’s been counting)

Liam and Danielle will be getting married in a matter of eighty days (He’s been counting too)

And Harry and Niall are still single. Harry still has managed to bring his clubbing and ‘booty calls’ down to once a month, in order to help Niall with Brooke.

Louis, Eleanor and I are living happily ever after too, I guess you could say. Soon we will be able to find out if El’s having a boy, or a girl.

She says she doesn’t care, but I think she wants a girl. Louis has made very clear that he wants a boy, who looks exactly like Eleanor, and if it doesn’t then it has to go back inside Eleanor until it can come out the right way.

Eleanor doesn’t agree with that at all though.

Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael all went back to Sydney. I’ll be moving there in the fall and attending University.

So many amazing things had happened to me since I met the stupid, five lads with glasses and mustaches at the grocery store a year ago. I’d met so many great people, and done so many amazing things.

I wouldn’t trade this past year for the world.