Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know what you are all thinking...

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

So, for that I'm sorry! So, please enjoy this chapter, Thanksgiving is coming soon, in real life as well as in the book, so hope you enjoy reading Emma's POV as she attends Thanksgiving with Louis's family, Harry's family, Liam's family, Niall's family, and Zayn's family.

VOTE<COMMENT<REPEAT!

Love you guys!

(Song and picture on the side!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

Zayn’s POV

“There you go love, great costume.” I smiled at the little girl who was dressed as Elsa, from Frozen. Imagine that.

It had been at least two hours since Emma and lads left, leaving me alone with a bowl of Candy and this stupid costume, which they insisted I leave on while passing out candy.

I sat down on the couch, sipping slightly on some ginger-beer, propping my legs up on the coffee table. The lights began flickering and I moved my legs quickly from the table.

“Hello?” I called; my voice was filled with paranoia. I hated Halloween, this was the night all the freaks could be out and about and you would never know, meaning someone could come and kill me any moment.

When no one responded I resumed my position on the couch, drink in my hand. That is until they began flickering again, they blinked and sputtered, until eventually, they just went off, leaving me in the dark.

“Hello?” I called out in a small voice, not really wanting a response.

“Screw this!” I said loudly, standing to my feet and dropping the drink onto the table, before running towards the door where my shoes were located. I propped myself up with my arm against the door, only to feel a warm goo under my skin. I pulled my hand away slowly, using my phone as a light. A blood curdling scream filled my lips and I dropped my phone. I rushed towards the back door, all the while attempting to rub the blood from my hand and onto my costume.

I stopped in my tracks, my body coming to an abrupt stop at the sight in front of me.

Hanging from the ceiling was a body, wearing a white gown, black hair covering the face, blood smeared on the dress. My bottom lip began to quiver, I felt for my phone, only to remember that it had fallen to the floor in the living room. I slowly began backing up, only for my body to collide with someone else’s. I squeezed my eyes shut, before turning around, coming face to face with a clown.

“Holy fu-“He wrapped his hand around my mouth in one swift motion, cackling all the while. I jerked away and backed up, hitting the dangling body, I spun around to ace the body, the girls eyes lit up and she let out a scream in my direction, notifying me that she wasn’t really dead. I screamed, ducking around the kitchen cabinets to avoid the clown, and ran as quickly as humanly possible towards the staircase. I made my way to the middle of the staircase before coming to a stop.  Out of three rooms a different person crawled. The first crawled from the bathroom, crawling like the girl on The Grudge. They were dressed in all black, and the only way I could even see them was because of two bright red eyes glowing on their head. The second person walked from my room, dressed as a person from the Purge, kitchen knife and all.

The third crawled from Harry’s room, dressed like a zombie. They each made their way towards me slowly; I spun around to run back down the staircase, only to be blocked by the clown and girl. I crouched onto the ground, tears spilling from my eyes.

“Dear God, help me!” is screamed, only to be met with laughter.

Well that’s not a very nice response…

I opened one eye to see each of my attackers lying on the ground laughing.

“I hate you guys.”