Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to evilhimyname because they are my new best friend! I loved your comments, thank you so much for the encouragement! You seriously made my day, so thank you.

Alright. I have BIG plans for tongiht that I already know won't end well AT ALL, so, if I don't update for a few days, I'm sorry, I'm going through some... crap. But, it will all be better in due time. I'll just eat some peanut M&M's, watch some Supernatural and listen to some Ed and I'll be fine!

Soooooooo, VOTE<COMMENT<REPEAT!

(Emma's outfit on the side!)

I love you guys!

- Hayley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6

Emma’s POV

“Roll over, c’mon roll over.” I cooed to Hope, who was sitting in the living room floor with a blank expression as I tried to show her how to roll over.

“What are you doing?” Liam asked, making me jerk up and hit my head on the coffee table.

“Which one of you idgits put that there?” I asked

“Emma, what did I tell you about watching Supernatural? It gives you nightmares.” Louis said, rushing into the room and picking up all the dirty dishes.

“Well Zayn said I could watch it.”  I retorted

“Yeah but Zayn’s room isn’t right next to yours.” Harry rolled his eyes, before using the duster to wipe off the TV. “I don’t like it when you get in bed with me, you kick a lot.”

“Well that wouldn’t have been an issue had to warn me that you slept naked.” I said, shivering at the mental flashback I got.

“Why are you cleaning?” I asked, trying to get my mind to a different topic.

“Remember? The girls are coming over today?” Niall said slowly as he picked up all the throw pillows in the floor.

I let a squeal and jumped to my feet “You mean I get to interact with an actual female specimen? Hold fudge balls I need to bath myself!” I yelped before scooping up Hope and running up the staircase.

I had been living with the guys for one week now and my life had been totally flipped. I’ve got any and everything I could ever ask for in life. My twitter followers have multiplied by the hundreds and I get almost as much fan mail as all the lads combined. I start private school after Christmas, and it was October now so I had a while to wait. I would be starting senior year because of how far I got while being homeschooled.

I had been on three TV shows in the past week and two radio shows, I had met Simon, and yes, I gave him my speech, and I have tickets to a Taylor Swift concert in January where I will give her, her speech as well.

And yet, after all this stuff that I’ve done with the lads in all less than two weeks, I had yet to meet their girlfriends.

So today was the glorious day. And to say I was excited was an understatement. I was also terrified.

From the pictures I had seen they looked so perfect, and I was just a big pile of blah with blonde curls that were crazier than Meg from Supernatural.

Lou was right… I do need to stop watching that so much.

But that doesn’t mean I’m gonna!

I decided since the girls were coming I would put some effort into my appearance. I dried my hair and applied a coat of foundation, some winged eyeliner and some mascara. Thank the sweet Lord for YouTube, or else I wouldn’t have winged eyeliner, I would have poop eyeliner.

I straightened my hair and shimmied into a pair of black leggings, before sliding into an oversized grey sweater that had the cutest little air balloon on the front. I’ve always wanted to ride in an air balloon, in fact, that’s how my future husband will propose. He doesn’t know that yet but it will happen.

I put on my black combat boots and turned to face Hope.

“Well I was going to ask for your opinion, but…” I trialed off, sticking my tongue out at the sleeping fluff ball on my bed.

I clomped down the staircase and instantly got tackled into a hug.

“Lord Jesus I can’t breathe!” I yelled, shoving the culprit off of my neck.

“Sorry.” Three voices chorused at the same time.

“Oh.” I mumbled my eyes wide. “Dang it Lou.” I yelled, turning to face him.

“What’s wrong love?” He asked worriedly.

“You guys have to pick the prettiest girls to date; now I feel even crappier.” I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Oh love we were just talking about how gorgeous you were!” Eleanor gushed

“Come again?”

“Yeah, I’m totally jealous of your hair; it’s the prettiest shade of blonde!” Danielle smiled.

“And you’re fashion sense, agh! That outfit is adorable!” Perrie admired.

I nodded for a moment, taking in each of the girls in front of me.

“Eh, they are terrible liars but they are really sweet, you can keep ‘em.” I said, before jumping over the back of the couch and landing on Niall’s lap.

“Glad you approve.”