"that's it!" Baron Kelvin shouts "Just merely having a meal, Earl, you also feel bored right?" he looks over at Joker "Prepare "that" for me"

"eh" Joker looks worried "b-but..."

"Just do it!" the Baron orders

"...yes" Joker agrees

Moments later kids all appeared on the stage wearing basic circus clothes and masks.

Joker stood on stage and directed the kids "First we have a tightrope walker"

A little girl attempted to walk across a tightrope but fell off and hit the floor, blood pouring from her head, dead. Ciel watched with surprise and fear. Joker looked down in anger and sadness. The Baron clapped and laughed.

A kid dragged the dead girl's body off.

"Next is a wild-animal tamer" Joker introduces as a lion is wheeled out in a cage

They let the lion out and it immediately attacks the kid. Biting, ripping, and killing the boy. Joker clenches his teeth, and once again the Baron laughs.

"Next is a knife thrower"

A girl with black hair is tied to a board while another kid stands a bit in front of her and throws a knife.

"Stop it Sebastian!" Ciel shouts

Sebastian immediately catches the knife before it hits the little girl. Sebastian takes off her mask.

"Ellery Nickson who disappeared in the cornwall area" Sebastian says "there is no mistake young master"

"Kidnapped children are put into the show without any training. I see, this is just another way of enjoying a circus" Ciel says annoyed

"Sorry, that little girl must remind you of your younger sister, yes?" the Baron questions then turns to Joker "Joker! Clean up right now"

"I shall put a stop to this" Ciel stands up "this should be enough to report to the queen"

Sebastian puts a knife to Joker's throat to restrain him as Ciel puts a gun to the Baron's head 

"Baron Kelvin, where are all the kidnapped children?" Ciel asks

"What!! You want to meet those children?" The Baron asks excitingly "They are in the basement. I can take you there right away. Besides there was something I wanted to show you in the basement"

-

They walk down the stares until they reached the basement doors.

"Since that day, I have always regretted it" the Baron says "Why couldn't I be at your side that day in that place..."

"That day? My.. side?!" Ciel questions angrily "what are you actually talking about?"

"No matter how much I regretted it, time wouldn't turn back. But i realized. If i can't turn it back, then I should just do it once again" the Baron smiles as the doors open "with the next best thing, Look!"

 If i can't turn it back, then I should just do it once again" the Baron smiles as the doors open "with the next best thing, Look!"