1.

Hey everybody! This is the second book of the 'alpha's rogue' series. The first book is called alpha's rogue, you don't have to read it to get this book but you probably should. I will be publishing... Well just go look in my bio and it tells you.Don't worry though, I will Finish this series.Anyways. Enjoy.

||Cole||

"Who...who are you?"

My heart stopped in my chest. It felt like some one ripped it out of my chest and stomped on it a thousand times. My mate, my angel, my Ivy, didn't remember me.

People used to say starting over was the best thing in the world. No it's not. Ivy is starting over, she doesn't remember me.

"Ivy.... I'm... It's Cole"

I could barely stutter those words, my heart so close to breaking. I expected her to be scared, I expected her to miss me, I didn't think she would just forget me, like I was nothing.

She just stared at me.

"Who the hell is cole?"

There. Did you hear that? That was the sound of my heart breaking in two.
"I'm.... Umm"

"And where is Jake? I'm going to fucking kill him!"

Wait... How does she remember Jake?

"Ivy... What's the last thing you remember?"

"Why should I tell you?"

"Be-because you trust me.... I'm you mate"

Wait why the hell did I just stay that?
What the fuck is wrong with me? If she doesn't remember me why would she remember who her mate is?
"Your my what?"

"I'm your mate Ivy, you name is Ivy gold, your brother is Jake gold, alpha of the summer moon pack I-"

I was suddenly cut off when Ivy came charging at me, pushing me against the wall.

"How the hell do you know all of that!?" Anger and hatred burned in her green eyes.

I wasn't used to seeing her like this. She wasn't even this hostile when I first met her! Maybe it was because she was still morning Jared...

"Ivy you told me, what is the last thing you remember."

She stared at me, confusion flashing in her beautiful green eyes.

"I-I remember getting banished by my jack ass brother, then I met a brown rogue named Jared and that's all. I don't.... I can't remember."

"Ivy, it's okay, I'll help you through this.-"

Her arm lossened it's hold of my neck, I know what your gonna say, why did I let her pin me up against the wall? Well I didn't want to hurt her...

"I am cole fisher, alpha of the dark moon pack, you are my mate."

Her grip tightened on my neck again, making it hard for me to breath.

"No that's impossible! I can't have a mate! I don't want a mate!"
I stared at her. My heart breaking again.

Why would she not want a mate? Finding your mate was one of the best feelings on earth. You knew, you always knew. They would be there for you. They would love you. Care for you.

They fit perfectly with you. They didn't care about your pros or your cons, they just loved you for who you were.

They were your world. Your sole. Your mate. Your life. Your other half.

And when you mate says she doesn't want a mate, it breaks you.
"Ivy.... Please"

"No get away from me! I don't want a mate! Let alone an alpha! I Ivy gold reject Cole fisher as my mate!" I gasped, feeling like I was about to die. She.... She couldn't. She actually couldn't, she was already marked. So she can't reject me.

"Ivy, you can't reject me."

"I just did so accept it"

"Ivy.... I mean you literally can't.... I marked you a few weeks ago."

I watched her face fall, it broke my heart to see her so disappointed. Then again, the reason she was depressed made me mad.

She wanted to reject me! How could she?! We were bonded together! Couldn't she feel the pull of mates!?

"Why the hell would you mark me you little bitch!?"

"Ivy.... I'm in love with you.... Just like I thought you were in love with me."

"Well I'm not cole, I don't even remember you!?"

My heart shattered. It was done. I was done. I could feel my self shrink to the floor. Ivy backed up when she saw me. For a moment, I saw compassion flash in her eyes. It gave me hope. But you know what they say, giving some one hope is the worst thing you can do.

"You.... You can't mean that" I could barely speak. My wolf was no longer howling with joy. He was howling in pain. I knew he felt just as bad as I did, if not then even worse.

"I do cole.... I don't love you. I don't even know you. But I don't know why I would. Look at you. Your an alpha, you shouldn't be cowering on the floor. Your weak." She spat the last word out like it was poison. That made me snap.

"You want to see me like I was before I met you!!!?? Trust me! You don't want to see how I was!"

"Fine! Great alpha Cole! Don't think I don't know who you are! You kill every rogue! You are the alpha of the one of the biggest packs on the continent! You could have killed me as soon as you saw me! Which you obviously didn't cause I'm still alive and standing in front of you! Why the hell would you save me! You were weak! You couldn't even kill me! Even if I am your mate! I don't care! Kill me I don't care!"

"Come on Ivy... Please.... Remember me."

Hey guys, long time.... So this is the next book..... Try to stick with it? Give it a chance please. Thank you.

Remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow