12.

||Cole||

"How is that even possible?"

"I have no idea....."

I reached my hand out to shake Jared's.

"You must be alpha cole"

I nodded.

"Can he stay? Please?

Ivys eyes lit up when she asked. How could I say no. I mean, I was in love with her, if I liked it or not.

I was in love with ivy. My little angel. And even if she didn't remember me, I would always remember her, no matter what. Why? Because that's what true love is. And I know, one day, true love will lead her to remember me.

"Of corse..."

She smiled.

"Come on Jared!!! I'll show you a room!"

She grabbed his hand to lead him upstairs and I cringed. I can't react... Ivy would hate it.

"Ivy... Your mates right there." Jared pulled his hand out of ivys.

Yup, defiantly like this kid.

She looked at me and then at Jared.

"Ok....." Then she turned to walk up the stairs. Jared followed her.

"Jared...."

He turned around

" thanks"

He nodded and smiled at me then ran up the stairs to wait for ivy. I guess he wasn't that bad of a guy, he made ivy happy so I should be happy to.

Cole!!!
Someone shouted through our pack mind link.
Yah?

You are needed in your office now

Ok be there in a sec

I ran up the stairs and burst into my office. Luke was standing at my desk with Kelly wrapped around his waist. They looked so happy. Luke looked up, a frown on his face.

"Whats wrong?"

"Not good"

"What?

He looked down at a map that I just realized was on the table.

"Some patrol spotted Felix at our border,we think he is going to attack."

I nodded, looking down at the ground. This can't happen.

"Ok... Keep people at the borders and tell them to report to me right away" Luke nodded.

"Good... I need to go on a run, clear my head..." Luke nodded again and I dashed out the door, taking the stairs two at a time.

When I burst threw the doors something felt wrong. I shifted. My white fur glistened in the sunlight. With a growl, I ran off into the woods, bushes and vines hitting my face as I ran. I paused to sniff a branch. It smelled... Off... My head snapped up when I heard some ones foot steps. I growled but it was too late, a net came flying at me and surrounded me. The silver chains burning into my flesh. I howled in pain and saw a figure make its way out of the forest line. One had sliver hair. The other had brown.

"We caught him Felix" the brown haired one commented.

My eye lids felt heavy and I let them shut.

"Nice shot jake"

Yah... So sorry for not updating in a while, updates will happen but slightly slower, how are you guys? Remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow