"The own a realestate company in Singapore. They basically own half the island pretty much," Ruby said.

"So, he is basically from Crazy Rich Asians?" James asked and Ruby nodded profusely, a small smile appearing on my face at the mention of the book. The three of us all decided to read the book at the end of last year in preparation for the movie coming out later this year and it's safe to say we are all obsessed.

"It's a bit daunting sometimes, because there is having money and then there is having old money," Ruby said.

Although Ruby's family is quite well off (although she would never admit it) she does not live off their money. Neither does Henry, but I think money is no problem for him, which throws Ruby off sometimes.

"Does he have any siblings?" I asked.

"Two older sisters, Adeline and Esther, and a younger brother named Tian," Ruby said.

"Big family hey," I said, because anyone that has more than one sibling to me has a big family.

"Not that big" James said with a dramatic look in his eyes.

"Oh what? Just because you are one of five," Ruby scoffed.

"Yeah knock it off you knob, not everything is about you," I said sarcastically.

"Actually, you'll find that since I am the youngest five, everything is actually about me," James said dramatically.

"God, I hate you," Ruby sighed and I giggled to myself as James just rolled his eyes at the girl in the middle and we continued to make our way back to the venue, eventually putting our sunglasses on to avoid the gaze of Harry's fans who would be more than likely lining up already to get inside.

It was not a particularly warm day in Stockholm, so I was amazed when we saw hoards of fans already waiting out the front, many of them in pretty dresses or mini skirts, that would have me freezing in this weather.

"Some of these peoples outfits are wicked cool," I whispered to James and Ruby as we walked past the line, keeping our heads down so we did not attract any attention, not wanting to cause a scene.

"Probably inspired by Harry's outfits on stage to be honest," James said and Ruby nodded in agreement, which managed to put a smile on my face.

We quickly hurried around the back, going through the usual routine with the security guards before heading backstage to find the dressing room where we would spend the remainder of our day.

I knew that Harry was doing radio interviews all day in Stockholm, so I do not know why my heart felt so heavy when I did not see him in the dressing room.

"I'm going to call Isaac in the bathroom, let me know if you two need anything," James said as I shut the door behind us, eying off the comfortable looking cream couch in the corner of the room.

"Take your time, I do not think we will need you for anything urgently," I said as James pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket before giving us a bright smile before disappearing into the bathroom.

"I'm going to do some work, do you need me for anything?" I asked Ruby and she shook her head as I made my way over to the couch, falling into the soft cushions as Ruby pulled her laptop out of her tote bag.