"Why do I have to get such stupid friends? Can't you see he was getting jealous? Did he react in any way after we all met that day?" He asked and I narrated all the incidents that happened with him. except for mornings incident.

"Your husband is getting possessive for you and you are saying that he loves somebody else. What about you did you start falling for him?" Ro asked me the question whose answer I was not able to get?

"What nonsense are you speaking? He loves somebody else and I don't love him." I said in anger. He just gave me a bright smile. What is cooking in his head? Soon our order came and we started eating. All the while he was just saying me silly stuff. We finished our lunch and left the place. In all this, I forgot to ask him about Shreya. I will ask him next time.

I was just thinking about what Ro told me. Was Mr Rude getting possessive? Does he have feeling for me? No that can't be possible. This Ro has gone mad and is making me mad.

Aarav's POV

What did just happen at home? Why was I behaving like a kid with her? She was right. Why do I care with whom she is going? Why am I behaving like a possessive husband? Why am I not able to see her with that Rohit? Why do I become restless whenever she ignores me? Why it feels so good to have her in my arms? Do I love her?

No. I can't fall in love with her. She is not my type. I think its just because she is staying at my house. We are having a divorce. I am going to get married to Riddhima. I should focus on that. I need to avoid Sachi.

I came back home at dinner time. I wanted to see her but she was nowhere. Why am I getting restless just by not seeing her? I freshen up and came to have dinner. She seems to be lost in a different world. She was just tossing with her food. She looked tensed. What's the matter? We had our food and left to our rooms.

I wanted to talk to her but as I had decided to avoid her didn't went to talk to her. I wasn't able to sleep as the thought of her being upset was making me restless.

I got up late in the morning. I quickly got ready and rushed to office. I was engrossed in my work and meetings. In the evening I got a call from Rajveer to ask whether I was attending the show. I was not in the mood but then I remembered Sachi was to walk on the ramp floor as the lead model.

I agreed. I went home and quickly changed and rushed towards the venue. I saw Rajveer and went towards him. We both sat and soon the show started. The models started walking on the ramp. It was time for the lead model to come. Sachi started walking on the ramp holding hands with that Rohit. What is his problem? Every where he has to be with her. I was just staring Sachi. She looked gorgeous in that white lehenga. I didn't even see her lehenga as I was not able to take my eyes away from her face.

"Is she Rohit's rumoured girlfriend? They both look like a perfect couple." Somebody said at the back. What the hell they both are not a couple. They don't look like perfect couple. She is gorgeous no doubt in that but he looks like an ugly pig.

"If so, my heart is broken. I had such a huge crush on him. But she is gorgeous. I am getting jealous of her." A girl said.

The show got over. I left the venue. I wanted to come along with her but decided to maintain some distance with her as she is pulling me towards her. I reached home and went directly to sleep.

I woke up as my phone was ringing. I saw the caller's it was Rajveer. Why is he calling me this early? Is everything alright? I picked his call.

"Hello! Do you know where will I find Sachi now I really need to talk with her? It is really urgent?" He said.

"Come to my house." I replied to him.

"Why your house? I urgently need to meet her. If you have her address give me, I will directly meet her." He said. Why was he in such a need to meet her?

"Come to my house Rajveer. You will get to meet her here only." I said and cut the call. I quickly got ready and came down. I saw her instructing a man about the work. I went and stood beside her to inform her that Rajveer wants to meet her. Before I could say anything Rajveer came and greeted both of us.

"Sachi I need to ask you something important about Naina." Rajveer asked her.

"Jiju can I talk with you alone." She said hesitantly. Rajveer just simply nodded. I left them alone but was still watching them from far. It seemed that Rajveer was pleading her to say some truth. He looked frustrated. Sachi was saying him something but she looked sad. After sometime I saw him leaving. I went near him.

"Jiju please don't tell her that you know about it. She may not like it." She said softly. Rajveer just nodded and left the place in anger. What were they talking? What did Sachi told him that he got so angry?

****************************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are doing well🥰🥰💕💕

Did you all like this chapter??????????

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............

TAKE CARE