Lisa sat property and read it

______________________________

Hey Lis sorry i left you come on and meet up at the top

~Kookie
_

_____________________________

She went out and saw no one but only a pat of Roses and Candles on the sides, she followed until the top ever edge there's A Letter and she read it

______________________________

First letter:
"You came back and i was happy"
_

_____________________________

2nd:
"I hurt you but you still helped me"
_

_____________________________

3rd:
"I started getting feelings but you love someone"
_

_____________________________

4th:
"How many times i try to remove you but you're still in my heart"
_

_____________________________

Lisa starting to get confuse is she supposed to read this or something?, my not she thinks it was supposed to be the girl that jungkook been talking.

She walk until she saw a person standing, she walk forward until she spotted a Letter.

______________________________

5th: "i wanting to tell you this  long time ago but i was afraid if you couldn't like me back so please give me a chance to love you"
_

_____________________________

Lisa read and look at the person then the person smiles and handed lisa a LETTER

______________________________

6th: "turn around!"
_

_____________________________

She turned and saw Jungkook with a flower. He walk forward and stopped at Lisa looking through the eyes, lisa didn't know whats happening but she thinks "Is this supposed to happen"

Jungkook Smile at Her before jungkook spoke

Jungkook:"Hey!" *Smiling*

Lisa:*whats going on?, im i suppose to be here* Sorry Jungkook i..

Jungkook hush lisa from talking..

Jungkook: its okay Lis im just going to tell you this, I hope you'll accept me in your life, your in trouble, sad, sick, even angry i promise to take care of you till my last breath. *smile*

Jungkook finally finished..

Lisa: *is a practice?* okay that was greet try so... Now when im i going to meet this girl? *looking at Jungkook eyes*

Jungkook: its already in front of me *smile*

Lisa blink for a few times and point her Index finger at her chest 'ME' she look around only some helpers where there... No one else

Lisa was confused

'is this a dream or something im i a sleep or OMG! Wake up stop dreaming, Jeon Jungkook Stop!!!!!!' She mumbled.

Jungkook sudden laugh making lisa look at him then Jungkook hold lisa Face..

Jungkook: tss your not Dream *chuckle*

Lisa: *widen eyes* OMG....

Jungkook:*chuckle* CUTE

Lisa: ahmm so?!

Jungkook: *smile* lis im in love with someone named Lalisa Manoban, the one who stole my attention first day feeling weird and the one who i always hate to get her attention the one who always Help even i showed hates, the girl who transfer and came back my crush at first i didn't notice that i was falling when You always with other guys i ~ i got jealous and now im talking to the one and only Lalisa Manoban the owner of Manoban company the one who wins the top at school haha i remember the 'Best photo school' *scratch the back of his nape* so Lisa Manoban my i Date you and show the love i had hidden even if you don't love me ill make you one.

Lisa was Speechless

Lisa: ahmm... I don't know what to say.. *looked away*

Jungkook: its okay lis if you don't like~

Lisa: No!

Jungkook: No? Wha~

Lisa: i mean No as a no I dont like you, I love you....

Jungkook: *widen* ahh~ really~ ahmm.

Lisa: its hard to talk right when someone confessed to you,specially  one of your crush..

Jungkook: i didn't know that you have a crush on me.

Lisa: i didn't too, starting we got closed everything turn up side down

Jungkook: ya so?, what do you say? *smile*

Lisa: of course your the one I've been talking too, the boy i been mentioning and i guess that im the girl you been mentioning hahah..

Jungkook: So its a Yes?

Lisa: *Nod* yes Jeon Jungkook i accept it *Smile*

Jungkook: *smile widely* Thank you.

They hug each other and broke with a big smile.

Lisa: You know kook i been waiting you to notice this *chuckle*

Jungkook: i didn't think that haha cuz I thought you like V hyung...

Lisa stop and look at Jungkook making eye contact

Lisa: I do, but everything went wrong falling in love with my Unnies First love  was not good haha

Jungkook: and im thankful you accepted me in your life hehe

Lisa: *Nod* i was really afraid to confess you'll reject me.

Jungkook: i was afraid too

Lisa Nod and smile looking at the View all of the city

Jungkook: you know who's the one push me? *look at lisa*

Lisa: *shake as NO* Who?

Jungkook : Eunwoo..

Lisa: *widen* ah is that so.. *chuckle*

They hangout and eat there dinner and its there first date..

~~~~~~To be Continue~~~~~~~

нι нσρєѕ

•ƒσℓℓσω мє
•νσтє
•¢σммєηт
•ѕυggєѕт