Unknown
Now now, everyone behave
You're alphas

Me
Are you all..
Alphas?

Now yoongi started to worry that he asked something wrong.

Unknown
Yes
All six of us
But we may sometimes not act like that

Me
Oh
Well I'm yoongi..

He didn't need to do that as they already knew this.

Unknown
Well then let's introduce ourselves.

And so they started to introduce themselves. This helped yoongi as now he could easily feed in their names in his phone.

Namjoon alpha
And don't add 'alphas' to our names yoongi.

'huh?! H-how did he know?'

He moved his eyes and head in all directions to see if someone was watching him.

Jimin alpha
We're not stalking you or something don't worry.

Now he would definitely worry. Like how the hell do they know he thought that or that he moved his head?!!

Jin alpha
You all are scaring him like this
I bet he is scared of us now.

Me
I'm not.

If he spoke this to them, This would have been a stutter.

Namjoon alpha
Ok
But have u removed the alphas from our names?

Shoot! He forgot.

Me
Yes!

Namjoon
Good boy

Unknowingly yoongi flushed at the comment

Like that they did small talks as yoongi was still alert with them and shy too. Very very shy.

And he didn't even noticed when his gege both came back home. Zhan-ge called him, but he didn't respond. This made Zhan to make his way towards his room and scared the poor omega who was now ending their conversation.

He hurriedly dropped his phone and looked at his gege who was standing at the door looking at him with narrowed eyes.

"What are you doing? I called you but you didn't respond back."

"Uh n-nothing."

If yoongi didn't wanted to tell them Zhan won't ask. He's an omega, sweet and loving and always had a soft spot for yoongi.

And back at the alphas' penthouses, the atmosphere was definitely bright. You could just feel it. The alphas were contented. They finally talked to yoongi as his 'friends'.

But with this their desire to hold him and protect him from the unfair world, to pamper him deepened. But let's focus on the beneficial side for now.

"Should we visit him?" Jimin plopped down beside namjoon who just got off a call with his assistant.

"Who? Yoongi?"