Chapter 9 why

Your pov

My eyes settle on the person in the corner of the room as he slowly steps out of the Dark into the light. he slowly comes to stand in front of me and says

"Hey nice to meet you"

I think to myself I swear I've heard that voice before but I can't think where but I finally remember it was one of the guys that came into the room the one they blamed for the reason I was there they said he stabbed me.

I took a step back unconsciously and realized I backed into the wall he soon took a step towards me I was scared I didn't know what he was going to do I looked around trying to figure out ways to escape when I see someone at the door he had orange goggles and a orange face mask the only thing I found see is his brown hair and his pale white checks.

I look down to see he has two hatchets one in each hand I start to back away from him and look to my right to see Ben but then I back right into someone I froze not knowing who it was so I stood there not wanting to know who it was but then he says in a husky male voice.

"So your just going to stand there bit even look behind you what if I had a weapon which I do" he then hold a knife to my throat

I mentally think 'great this is where I die in a room not knowing where I am with three strange guys great just the way I wanted to die' I smile knowing that when I die I want to die with a smile on my face and I close my eyes.i then hear them laugh all of them then the one behind me says.

"Not even going to put up a fight you just know your going to die so you stand there and smile like a idiot and close your eyes I like you kid you face death head on most people would have been crying and dead by now"

That thought just makes me shiver then he takes the knife from my neck and puts it away then stands in front of me and puts his hand out I look at his face and almost scream and I step away in horror he had no eye lids and he had a cut smile all the way up to his ears.
"Heyyy gurrrllll I'm Jeff like what you see" he raises and lowers his eye brows several times.

I shake his hand and grabs it and kisses the top of my Hand then sets it down and walks away and brains like 'great some psycho is flirting with you and he looks like a total creep' then the guy named Ben I think it was walks over with his head down and part of his arm disappears but then cones back I take a step back but then he looks up and says

"Hi I'm ben" he sticks out his hand

I look away in horror his eyes were red or should I say his eye sockets were red with a black dot in the middle but someone pops up behind me and grabs my waist and covers my eyes then I black out