Chapter 15 blood

Bens pov
I follow the blood trail but it soon comes to a end. I stand there confused so I call for slendy "SLENDY I NEED HELPPPP" soon he teleports right in front of me
(When you see these ' that means slender is talking in someone's mind)
'What is it child?'
"It's (y-y-y/n) she's she's missing and she was screaming for help and she's bleeding and I don't know where she is" I say sobbing.
'Child calm down we will find her she can't be to far and besides I can sense when my proxys or pastas are dieing and/or leave slender woods so she's still in the woods we will get everyone to look for her'
Slendy grabs my arm with his tentacle thing and we teleport back to slender mansion.
(When you see bolding that means slendys talking to everybody)(like this)
Ok guys we need to go look for (y/n) it has seemed that she is hurt and has gone missing I need everyone to help look and we won't give up until we find her.
Then everyone kind of shuffled out the door while grunting and complaining being it was 2:00 in the morning and no one wants to be up walking around the woods looking for a girl.

Unknown pov

Gosh why can't she get kidnapped during the day and not at night when I was sleeping yes I like her but gosh she's with Ben but I want her to be with me maybe I'll kidnap her next and we will run off and she will be forced to love me because if I can't have her then Ben sure as hell can't.

(Y/n) pov

"Ugh where am I?"
"Your in hell where you belong with me my sweet"
"Who the hell are you?"
"Oh you don't remember me I'm your worst nightmare and your best love my dearest"
The room was dark I couldn't see where the voice is coming from but all I know is it smells like death maybe I'll die and free myself from being on the god awful planet.