Chapter 14 helpppp

I turn around to see a girl around 15 maybe with jet black hair and her eye was a cobalt blue while the other had a clock in it she is wearing black pants with a black leather jacket she has one hand behind her back and steps forward
"I guess your time is up to."
Then she takes a knife from behind her back and stabs me in the stomach I just stand there smirking before taking (weapon of choice) from behind my back and (slice/stab/shot/chopped) her head off. I start laughing insanely which is just what I am and I jump out the window laughing I see people stop and stare at me from everywhere.
"Boo!" I yell
It sends everyone screaming and running into every direction.
I start skipping off into the woods with my bloody weapon in my hand while still laughing like the psycho I am. I start thinking to myself 'what should my saying be it can't be your time is up because that clock girl uses that so what should it be I know it can be let's play a game I pick death' while thinking to myself I get lost in the woods not knowing where I am. I start hearing noises pops of twigs breaking leafs rustling and a strange ticking sound then I here psychotic laughter 'oh shit' I think to myself. I turn around to see if I see anything but no ones there then all the noises but the ticking stops I slowly turn around and when I do Something hard and heavy hits my head I fall to the ground not able to see who it was but before I blacked out I yelled as loud as I can "HEEEEELLLPPPPPP"
Then everything goes black

Bens pov
I'm out taking a stroll through the woods then suddenly I hear a cry for help I know that voice it's (y/n) I start running towards where I heard the cry for help and I start to see blood
"No no no no no no (y/n) no where are you