Fish Stix

A/N oh my God I'm back did u miss me, IK IK im ur favorite okay. I will be finishing this im so determined so stay tuned yall. Full disclosure: when I started this I was SUPER new to writing, but now after a few years I've learned new things and that obviously means the tone of the story is going to change. my writing style has changed and the story will too. I hope it will for the better, but since it's been years since I've been in this Fandom I really don't have the character voices as well as I do so for the remainder I will be writing in 3rd person. to whoever is reading this and you are one of the ppl who continually supports this fic and sends me nice messages and comments ILY thank you so much. your encouragement means everything. xoxo. I hope this loves up to ur expectations yall are amazing I couldnt do it without you :( I owe yall an ending even if it's taken me years to finish this. 

-Ollie 

"What makes a greaser a greaser then," Dally hissed. 

"Grease." Darry Grumbled, Not knives." He shot at Dally who was arguing about wanting to bring weapons, Dally eventually gave up and agreed to Darry's terms of the rumble- that meant he was off to tell Tim and alert the socs. 

They would need more Greasers on their hands.

~

Dally and Soda made their way over to Buck's shortly after where they often met Tim. Immediately they were greeted with the usual atmosphere of Buck's place.

 Crowded and smelly.

Glorious.

How Dally could spend nights here and not want to projectile vomit all over the already stained black carpet was beyond Soda- he could barely breathe past the smell of liquor and body odor. 

He didn't want to know what half of the liquids on the floor were, he fears he would never feel clean again. 

Dally and Soda pushed through a group of people who seemed to drunk to even acknowledge them weaving their way through to try and get a glimpse of Tim and his greased back hair. 

"Well look who it is," a gruff voice from beside Dally startled Soda, he nearly jumped out of his pretty skin. 

Dally flashed a mischievous smile, as he walked towards Tim with his hand reaching out in a greeting. 

"you know I thought you got sick of us" Tim spit onto the floor and Soda breifly tried to not imagine how many people have spit on this very carpet," didn't think I would be seeing you around these parts again after the other night ya' know." 

Dally shook his head his hair flopping over his eyes. "you know me I ain't going to let those damned socs get the best of me- I'll die before I roll over for them," 

"Well," Tim smoothed back his hair with his hand and propped the other one on his waist," you clearly aren't here for a drink, so what could it be?"