Filler

AUTHORS NOTE PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS READ:
IM ALIVE
Hiiiii it been a while. I've been suuuuuper busy with EXAMS AND STUPID WORK. School is really hard to keep up with, especially bc my grades count now and I can't just lean back and not do homework like I used to 😂 so I'm back sorry it took so LONG😂

but I gotta plan,,, truth is I haven't been that into outsiders in a while and it just kinda began to bore me. But hey I'll promise you I will be finishing this no matter what fandom im in when I'm done.
Bright-Shine
miraculer_101
Suicidalpony1234
Thank y'all for the support ❤️❤️

Follow them ^^ ❤️

~~~
Dallas stared for a moment at Ponyboy. He didn't respond, only sat up swiftly kicking a stack of books over piled next to the bed.

It's just a dream. Minor inconvenience.
Dally told himself over and over again. Trying to convince himself.
But he carefully watched as Ponys laid his head on the pillow as tears ran over the bridge of his nose, a small pang of guilt rang in his ears.

He's only 14.

A voice in the back of his mind whispered.

Opening the door softly, Dally ran into Darry and Sodapop who were talking in low hushed voices outside the door.

"What did he say" Darry immediately brought his attention to the boy at the door, He asked in concern for his brother.
Soda merly sniffed but looked intrigued.

"He's fine. Loopy. But fine. Get him a therapist or something and he will be just zippity Doo da dandy. The kids got a minor screw loose, but he should be ok. Physically." Dally added. "Don't look at me like that, Darry. Ponyboy can't hear a peep I'm saying."

The eldest brother sighed and directed Dally out of the hallway.

"Hey" Darry whispered "get some sleep. Stay with Pony- he needs you. I'll be down the hall. Just-" Darry sighed looking around the area quickly "just- try to get sleep ok. Stay in late." Soda looked at his feet, nodding in acknowledgment not wanting to talk for fear he would cry.

Slowly soda dragged himself down the hallway to their bed side.
He looked at his sleeping younger brother, his face buried into the pillow.

Soda sucked in sharply before slowly crawling into the other side.

"Sodapop?"

Soda blinked to adjust his eyes, when they did he saw Pony sitting up on his elbows looking  at him.

"Hey, Honey." Soda sighed reaching over to stroke the younger boy's hair.
"What are you doing awake. You should be sleeping" Sodapop yawned laying his head down but so he could still see Ponyboy over the pillow.
"Can't sleep."
He threw his arm around his baby brother.

"wanna talk about it"
"...no."

When Ponyboys breathing felt shallow and longer, Soda knew he was asleep.

"Night Pony."

This was far from over.

Filler chapter, sorry I'm on vacay I'll update tmmrw.