Young Love

Tyler's POV
I was just about to announce the news. I looked out the crowd of fans and back at Bri. she passed out. Did I disappoint her? I wanted to drop everything and help her. But, I looked back at Josh and he muttered the words "she's okay, go on" I nodded and smiled at the crowds excitement. I immediately started playing again, so I could get to Bri faster.

After the show I talked to some people and made my way back stage hoping Bri was there. I saw her and couldn't resist to kiss her. She was okay and I had to go back to the changing room so we could leave.
"I'm nervous man." I said to Josh.
"Don't be, if you love her, it's what's right." I hugged Josh.
"Thank you for everything Jishwa." He smiled.
"Don't call me that you dweeb." And I left.

Bri and I got to the tree. I grabbed a blanket, pillow, and my ukulele from the back of the car. It was surprisingly very warm outside.
"What's all this for?" She asked as we approached the tree. I helped her up.
"Just incase we want to gaze at the stars." She smiled as I handed her the things. I climbed up and out my arm around her.
"Now about our relationship." She frowned.
"You don't sound too happy Tyler." I lifted her chin up.
"Just wait. As I was saying. There's some risks to take with this." Before I could keep going she turned to me and said.
"Whatever it is Tyler, please don't make me the top priority, if you go on tour go on tour don't stay for me." I thought for a moment.
"Well that's the thing. We are touring with Panic! At The Disco." She looked at me like I was insane.
"Just found out yesterday, and yes you can meet them." She smiled and put her head on my shoulder.
"Okay, continue." She wrapped her arms around mine.
"Sooo that means we are opening for them, so that also means we don't get a tour bus of our own. We have a van and as much as I'd love to have my princess on tour I can't. I don't want to make you sit in that can with us for 13 weeks straight, you are my top priority and that's what's best." She smiled and started to cry.
"What's wrong Bri?" I wiped her tear.
"I'll miss you. Don't forget about me Tyler." I was shocked does she really think I would forget about her? The girl that saved me from myself? The girl of my dreams!?
"I'd never forget you baby." She kissed me cheek.
"That's why I got you this." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a ring.
"Bri I know we are young." I was interrupted by her sobs.
I spoke louder.
"And I know we are just caught in young love as most would say. But I can't imagine my future without you. Brianna Martin, would you marry me, my princess?She kept crying and nodding her head.
"Tyler Joseph, I'd be honored."
Our lips crashed as I wiped the tears from her eyes, I didn't notice I too started to cry.
"We can wait till after the tour, and maybe a few more years so we can get our life all planned out. I know this is dumb, but I love you more than anything. You saved me Bri. Thank you." I said as she cried into my hands.
"Tyler, it isn't dumb. I love you too."
After about an hour of sitting in the tree we both began to fall asleep again.
"Here's the perfect moment for the frame Ty!" I laughed and pulled out my phone.
She held out her hand with the ring, and kissed me.
"Picture perfect." I whispered. She nodded.
"Sure is." I sat up and pulled out my uke.
She sat up and cleared her throat.

'Oh Ms. Believer.
My pretty sleeper.
Your twisted mind is like snow on the road.
Your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder,
Inside your head, in the winter of death.'

She began to sing along with me. I forgot I've dang this song to her a few times in the past.
"I memorized it." She whispered as I smiled.

'I will tell you, I love you.
But the muffs on your will cater your fears.
My nose and feet are running as we start,
To travel through snow.
Together we go.

We get colder,
As we grow older.
We will walk so much slower.

Oh Ms. Believer,
My pretty weeper.
Your twisted thoughts are like snow on the rooftops.
Please take my hand.
We're in foreign land,
As we travel through snow.
Together we go.'

I stopped there as she leaned in to kiss me.
"I'm getting hungry, let's go get some food." I nodded and jumped down from the tree.
"Like what babe? I'll buy." She smiled and grabbed my hand and ran to the car.
"Let's go to the first place we ever went to together." She started laughing and I screamed out the window.
"Taco Bell!" She grabbed my right hand.
"I love you Joseph." I thought to myself how much she meant to me, it made my body hurt.
"And I love you, princess."

THE END

Yayyy story. Thank you guys for reading once again! Means a lot! I had lots of fun writing this, and hoped it was good enough to make you guys smile. |-/

It isn't over.