Nerves

Bri's POV
We got to my house and nobody else was home. Tyler took off his shoes very slowly, walked up to me and picked me up off my feet. "Tyler, put me down!" He laughed. "Hey before I take you upstairs, could you reach down and grab my bag?" He leaned down for me to pick it up. "Got it! Now can you put me down?" He ignored my question and ran up to my bedroom with me still in his arms. He threw me on my bed and reached in his bad to grab a new ukulele. "You got a new one?!" He smiled and shook his head at it. "Oh uh yeah, it's not as great as my first one. But uh I couldn't live without one." I stood up on my bed to hug him. I was only about two inches taller than him standing on my bed. "Hey. Could you hear me out? I have a song to show you. If you don't mind can I sing it to you?" What!? He wrote a song for me to hear? Of course I want to hear it, and of course I don't mind!
"Go ahead I'm all ears."
I sat down in the middle of my bed legs crossed, and Tyler sat in my bean bag chair. His body looked so ling and awkward sprawled out on the floor.

Tyler's POV
She agreed to listen to my song. Man I was shaking I couldn't even sit next to her, I was afraid she could see the beams of sweat racing down my face. I strummed my instrument, it still wasn't in tune but it was good enough.
"The song is called Before You Start Your Day." I started breathing really heavy I couldn't see or hear. All I could remember was Bri running over to me and calling for help. Not again. I can't have these again.

Bri's POV
I dont even know what happened. Tyler was just about to start, I was getting all giddy and it just happened. He started breathing really heavy and wouldn't respond to my questions, before I could come up behind him he was out. I called my mom and she said she would be here in a few minutes, I didn't want to call an ambulance without him knowing , I guess I should have because my mom ended up taking him to the hospital anyways. A real hospital this time. The doctor let me stay in the room with him and my mom just told him she was his mother.
"Are you okay here with him by yourself Brianna?" My mom sat down next to me. "Yeah I'll be all right. When he wakes up I'll just get him some food and tell him what's up." She stood up and hugged me. "Call me If you guys need anything else. I'm glad he's okay, I like Taylor." I shook my head at her. "It's Tyler mom, and I like him too." She laughed again. "Okay sweetheart, see you later."
It was about 7:00 pm when Ty woke up. "Hey Tyler, how are you feeling?" I came up next to him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me, cocked his head to the side and squinted his eyes "I'm sorry." I wasn't bothered by it, I was so worried. "There's nothing to be sorry about. I'm glad you are okay now." He smiled.
"Thank you Bri. I didn't want that to happen, I just wanted to simply write you a song. I went and messed it up. I can't do anything right." I wanted to smack him across his cute little face. "Don't say that about yourself. You got nervous, I don't see why you'd get nervous about me but its okay. You are a great person Tyler, give yourself some credit." He shook his head. "Well it's not normal for me to pass out because I was nervous. That's not what normal people do." I put both my hands up to hold his face. "Tyler. Normal people suck. You are my kind of normal." And before I could hold my temptation back I placed my lips on his. I could feel him jump and he didn't kiss back until I reached down and grabbed his hand. I pulled away. Why did I do that, yeah he's told me he liked me but that doesn't mean he likes me that much? "I-I'm sorry Tyler. That wasn't suppose to happen." He sat up from his bed and tried to stand up. "Is it weird to say I enjoyed that?" I laughed. "Oh shut up. I just, I couldn't control myself." He got out of his bed and walked over to the closet where I put his things, I stuffed my own clothes in the closet, along with some clothes he left at my house. "Why are your clothes in here?" I forgot to tell him about it. "The doctor wants you stay one night to run some tests. My mom insisted that we find out what's wrong. I'm sorry I-I tried to te...."
"It's okay. I'm just glad you are staying with me. I need to tell my grandma." I sat down in the bed. "I called her from your phone. She's okay with it, she wanted to talk to you so make sure you call her later."
It was getting late and we both were very hungry. "Tyler. I'm going to go down and see what's cooking in the food court. You stay here okay, don't move one muscle." He rolled over on the hospital bed and stuffed his face in the pillow. "Okay, okay. I like my food hot, just saying." And I was on my way down. I walked past the front desk and asked where the food court was. By the visitors door was a man yelling at a nurse. "I want to see my son. The little shit hasn't been home forever and I miss him. It's been hard since his mother died can I see him?" I can't believe it. It was Tyler's dad, what is he doing here and why the hell does he want to see Tyler so bad. I ran past him and found the court myself. I bought Tyler a burger and some fries and I got myself a taco salad. I managed to get back upstairs to Tyler. Luckily his dad wasn't in the room.