First Day

Bri's POV
It was finally here. The day I've been dreading, this first day of school. We went shopping for school clothes yesterday and I saw the most amazing All Time Low sweatshirt. I was just about to buy it when I suddenly thought about the box that Tyler found. The one thing that I hoped to never have been seen. I couldn't get myself to buy it. Instead I got a vintage style KISS shirt to wear on the first day. I decided to straighten my hair today and out my nose stud back in. I did my makeup all nice for who? Nobody noticed me at school anyways. I was about to get in my car when I got a text from an unknown number.
Unknown- hey Bri! It's Ty, just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a good first day of school.

How sweet! But wait, did I tell him it was my first day? I guess I must have. I drove off and into the parking lot. And walked into the front door. Here's where I made a mistake. I walked past the schools office when I heard our principal yell my name "Oh how nice it is to see you Brianna!" I turned back trying not to let out a sigh. "Hey Mr. Franks, looks like I got to get to my locker and put my-" "not so fast miss, I have a very important job for you. I'd like you to meet Madison Milker. She's new from Wisconsin. I would like for you to show her around for her first week here. Do you think you can do that?" What?! Of course not I'd never even let someone do that for me if I was a new person. "Of course I can sir." Damn. "great! She will be in all of your classes, so get to know each other!"
*****
We got to homeroom and I set my stuff down on my desk. "You can call me Madi, I hate Madison." I smiled. "Okay Madi, you can call me Bri. I'm not fond of Brianna." "You shirt is really cool!" I looked down forgetting what I was wearing "Aw, thank you. Just got it." The bell rang and we sat in home room for 30 minutes. I really got to know Madi, and I guess I can say she's not too bad for a girl I just met. I could still tell today was going to be a long day.
*****
I was just about to leave the school when I noticed a boy outside pinned against the school. "What do you think you are smart boy. Humiliating me in front of the hottest girl in school?!" Without hesitation I turned to see Tyler. Tyler at my school!? Maybe that's how he knew school started today. "I-I'm sorry sir, I just thought you should know that ain't is not a word." Of course it was Justin Blakes. The biggest jock and jerk here. "I don't care brown eyes, you made me look dumb." And before I knew it Tyler was on the ground and kicked in the face. As Justin walked away I shouted out "Nice job dick head!" He just laughed and kept walking. "Tyler what are you doing here? Are you hurt?" He stood up and wiped the blood from his nose. "Hey Bri, I'm alright. And I go here now, not my greatest first day." I brushed off his shoulder and got on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. "Well I'm happy to see you! How have you been?!" He hugged me and I burrowed my face into his chest "Better. I moved in with my grandma." I couldn't believe it. "I'm so happy for you Ty!" We pulled away. "Thanks. She doesn't have much but it beats living with my dad, that's for sure." He smiled and I almost forgot that we were standing outside our school. "What do you say I drop you off at home, or you could come by my place. Your choice." He smiled at me and grabbed my hand and started skipping towards the car "your place if you don't mind? Gram won't t be home till 6. Plus, I got a surprise." I started skipping with him "do you now? I can't wait to hear it." We both hopped it and headed home. Little did he know seeing him at my school was a surprise amazing enough.