Thirty

Harry's POV-

It was about 12 midnight when the guards came around checking to make sure the captives were still in their 'cages'. Eleanor had been suspiciously watching me all day, because i had been a little antsy and a tad bit happy.

I dont know if the plan will work, but it did last time.

I hear Truman say "is everyone out?"

No words replied, but i knew that both Zayn and Perrie were hiding in the dark corners of the lab.

I hear the door slam and then lock. Everything was quiet and still until i heard whispers.

I knew Zayn was preparing the window and Perrie was going to come unlock my cage door soon.

I heard someone scream and i thought 'this is terrible'.

My heart stopped when there was a bang on the lab door, "whats going on in there? Im trying to sleep, dont make me come in."

"Sorry, sir, i fell." Said an unfamiliar voice.

"Nick, if i hear one more sound from you tonight, you will regret it tomorrow."

"Yes sir." He squeaks.

Then i hear footsteps walking away from the door and i let out a breath of relief.

5 minutes passed and i finally hear Perrie.

"Remember the plan. I let you out, the four of us leave through the window, when walking across the yard- keep your backs to the wall to avoid security and Louis and Paul will meet us at the gates."

"Wait, Paul? You mean he's still looking for me?" I hear Nick say.

"Nick, he never gave up." Zayn mumbles.

Nick, wait, Nick? He is Paul's boyfriend or husband or whatever? Thats him? Oh. I mentally face palm myself. He looks exactly how Paul described him.

I let out a shaky breath. What if we get caught? I will surely be punished.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, i think."

I hear her unlock the door and i run out. Zayn has propped the window open and Nick has already heaved himself out.

I hurriedly climb through the window as quietly as i could, not wanting to be caught.

After the couple is right behind us we walk against the wall without being bother until the last part. The security light nears us. We all turn our backs to the light and flatten ourselves against the wall.

It works and the light just goes past us.

Perrie unlocks the gate and i see a worried Louis. I run and practically jump into his arms. Im finally back with him.

I hear a sniffle and i turn around.

Paul and Nick are slowly walking towards eachother. In the last few steps they tightly hug eachother. Then plant a kiss on one another's lips.

"Come on, let's get you guys home." Perrie says hopping into the passengers side of her car, which she parked near the gate and then Zayn climbs into the driver seat as us four climb into the back.