Ch. 16

Louis POV-

I really need to just be brave. I want to kiss him, i do. Im just afraid he will push me away. Im afraid he will hate me. What if he is a homophobe? Oh no. I need to tell him that im gay, before i like him too much.

If he accepts me, i will stay.
If he doesnt, i will go.
Simple, but effective.

Ugh. Why cant i just be normal?

I will tell him today. I have to. Soon.

"Lou? You've been dazing off for like 5 minutes." Harry says waving his hand in front of my face.

"What? Oh. Sorry." I say chuckling .

"Lou... I need to talk to you."

Well i wasn't expecting that. I was supposed to talk to him. What if he tells me he is a homophobe. Oh no.

Louis shut up.

Harry grabs my hand and sits me upright.

"I never really told you about me.. Im afraid that i will get to close to you. Then, when you find out everything, you leave. So i might as well tell you now..." Harry says shyly. Amazing. He feels exactly how i feel.

"Well..." He starts, "let me tell you why im the way i am. When i was 11 my parents sent me off to take part in an experiment. In the experiment, however, i was constantly prodded with needles. Then, the reason why i am the way i am now, they implanted ears and a tail. They wanted to see how i would react. They also took DNA from a cat and put it into my bloodstream, however i didnt react the way they wanted. I became extremely sick. It was the DNA. They managed to get it out, but they didnt feel like taking off my ears And tail. With that, they sent me back to my parents." He continued, "my parents were never the same. They constantly looked at my as if they were freaked out. Because they were. Thats why they abandoned me. Kind of. They sent me back to the place where the experiment was. From there, the scientists sent me to live with an 'owner'. I hated it there. The Owners hated me too. Which led to them constantly beating me, then they found out another thing about me. Thats when they kicked me out to live on the streets. Here i am now." He finished crying.

"Im gay." I mumbled, surprisingly.

"Thats the reason my owners kicked me out.. They were homophobes." Harry said.

"And thats the reason my parents hated me..." I said quietly but Loud enough to hear.

Turns out we're more alike than we thought.

I turn towards Harry and see tears rolling down his cheek. I have the same. I leaned over and pulled him into a tight embrace. Instead of him pulling back, he hugged back, tighter.

When we finally stopped hugging, we stared into eachothers eyes. Now.

I lean in, nervously. My lips land on his and its amazing. My breath just escapes my body.

Surprisingly, Harry kisses back. I wrap my arms around his neck, and swipe my tongue across his lip, asking for access. He quickly accepts and i shoot my tongue in his mouth, deepening the kiss.

This is perfect, i say to myself.

-authors POV-

Okay this chapter was fun, but sad to write. I've been waiting to write this part of the story. This story will have smut in it, just later on. It wont be too far from now, it will start off slowly but gradually become more sexual. This is not a story all about the smut. A lot of people just like smut and it makes a story more realistic. Okay enough of this .... Text.

Do you want me to update soon...? Or...? Because i have time to update another chapter if someone wants me too. Just comment. ☺️ it only takes one person, for me to continue: