Ch. 18

Louis POV-
I wake up with my chest sore. Looking down i see curls. Harry's curls. Memories of last night flood back into my head. Blushing i stroke Harry's hair. I hear him grunt and his eyelids flutter.
"Why the fuck are you up so early?" Harry groans.

"Well when did you start using such vulgar language, young one." I say smiling.

"Ever since I wasn't a morning person."
"Well, get up because i need to get ready for work."

"No, stay here." Harry says squeezing me.
"I cant."
"Call in sick or something!"
"Harry, you know i cant do that its my first day of work, now get up babe." I say, smiling as i see Harry blush at the word babe.

"Fine." Harry says rolling off of my chest and putting a pout on his face.
"Harry, are you mad?" I say hiding a smirk.
"No. Well, maybe."
"Babe?" I say smiling.
"You cant call me that."
"Why?"
"Because im mad" he says, obviously biting his cheek to keep from smiling.
I walk over to him and gently place my palms on his cheeks, caressing them with my thumbs.
"Are you sure?"
"Y-yes" he says, about to give in.
"But Haz?"

"Fuck it." He breathes out and shifts our position to where im pinned up against the wall.

He slams his lips against mine and i melt into his kiss. I can tell he is smiling and it makes me smile as well.

"Your smile is cute, Lou." Harry says

"Why, thank you, I'm quite fond of yours, as well." I say, hiding my blushing with a wink.

"Now, i have work to get ready for." I say quickly gathering my clothes and picking out my red and white striped shirt, with black suspenders, toms, and jeans.

Harry smiles and nods as if approving my outfit.

"Well, I better get going, Haz. Have fun. Do not and i repeat do not go near that river, okay?" I say in a serious tone, " we wouldn't want a replay of the other day now would we?"

Harry nods his head in agreement.

"Okay, be careful, don't hurt yourself while i am gone." I say.

"Okay, Mum." Harry says.

"Well, that would be quite weird if i was your mum, you know, considering what happened yesterday?" I say and smile as a rosy red color appears on Harry's cheeks.

I walk out the door with nothing more than a simple wink and a wave goodbye.

Sorry for the late update, school work. Bleh. I will try to update more, im really sorry.. But again thank you to the two who are always commenting/voting. @Kenziesummers112 and @JadeLL, thank you so much, it means alot honestly. As for the others, please vote/comment or even share this story. (: