twenty-nine

Louis POV-

(Yesterday)

Paul and I decided to take a walk in the park with a picture of Harry to ask people if they may have seen him.

We had asked almost every single person in the park- being let down by all- we stumbled across the last 2 people right when we were about to give up.

With as much energy we could manage we walked up to them with high hopes.

"Hi, we were wondering if you may have seen this boy anywhere?" I say, holding up the picture of Harry.

The raven haired boy taps, what seems to be his girlfriends shoulder and asks, "Honey, is that Harold?"

The question startled me.

"You know him?" I ask.

They nod and the blonde haired girl speaks, "Im Perrie and this is Zayn," she says gesturing to her companion, "would you like to come over to our house? We have some quite valuable information about your friend-"

"Boyfriend." I correct her.

"Right, boyfriend, that you may want."

I look at Paul and he speaks, "yes?"

"Right this way, not too long of a walk."

Paul and I exchange glances and then start after the strange couple.

Arriving on their doorstep, I get excited. I mean, what if they can tell us where Harry is? What if they could tell us where Marks boyfriend is?

"Come in!" Zayn says gesturing into the house.

Its huge. Mansion-like.

"Wait- how do you know Harry?" I ask slightly confused.

Guilty looks spread across their faces.

"Well, sit down, this is a long story that you might just have to sit all the way through." Perrie says.

I think im ready...

I nod, expecting them to speak up.

"Oh, yes. Harry, Harold, Harold Edward Styles. Well, i guess the best to do is start from the beginning. I met Harry when he was 11 and i was 13. My stepfather, a scientist, isn't very understanding. His parents had once again kicked him out for the night. I, of course, didnt want him to be alone, cold, or in danger, so i snuck him into my house; allowing him to sleep on my bedroom floor. My stepfather, however, didnt like the idea at all. In fact, he hated it. He knew what Harry's parents were like. Which made my stepfathers plan easy.

Harry's parents were going to give Harry up for adoption, but being the convincing little bastard that my stepfather was, they instead just practically handed him to my father. As you probably figured out, they tested Harry. My stepfather didnt want to have him in our house or his lab so instead he would keep him in 'owner homes', which usually didnt want him after a week. I hated how he was treated. The first couple of weeks after he got tested as a cat, he was actually so sick that i was scared for his life. After introducing him to Zayn, we helped him escape before they could test him on anything else.

Right now, my stepfather is planning on testing how well he would react as a bunny. We cant let that happen. I can only imagine how much pain he is in already, since he got his ears and tail removed." Perrie explains.

"They removed them?" I ask

She nods, "and there's this man... His name is Nick. He was there, still is. He's been there for a couple months actually. He looks so sad and I've tried to talk to him. He is constantly talking about his boyfriend. I want him to get out. He is the sweetest man, just like Harry is the sweetest boy."

"Nick, Thats my husband, not my boyfriend. Oh, he is really there? You mean i might get him back?"

Zayn nods and says, "Everything's coming together now. You guys can reunite soon, i promise, but we just have to plan it. We have a day. Tomorrow at midnight we are going to rescue them. Or else.. Harry will be once again tested."

The rest of the afternoon we spent planning out our rescue.

Im not giving in, until i get my Harry back.