Chapter 5

3rd person's point of view:

3 days have passed since (y/n) woke up and it was time for team 7's new mission and (y/n) wasn't feeling too hot about it.

(Y/n)'s point of view:

I groaned and opened my eyes. I looked around and saw I was still in Naruto's apartment. I sighed and sat up. 'Ugh.. why do I feel like something bad is going to happen.' I thought and got out of his bed.

I started stretching and walked to the kitchen. I yawned and grabbed a banana and shoved it in my mouth. I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around. I saw Naruto coming downstairs in nothing but his pants.

"Wow, I'm impressed. You usually wear nothing" I said and looked at the seal on his stomach. He finally opened his eyes and looked at me. "Oh hey (y/n), I didn't see you there." He said and yawned. I got slightly irritated at him and pinched his cheek. "Ow! What's all this for?!" He said.

I let his cheek go and turned away. "(Y/n), what's wrong?" He asked and looked at me. I kept eating my banana and looked away. "Hmph.." was all that came out my mouth and I walked away.

————————————————

Overview: on the mission (y/n) got injured and had to return home with Naruto. Imao, sorry I don't feel like writing this out 🥲.