Chapter 1

(Y/n) Point of view:
————————————
(F/d) = Favourite drink

After Iruka-Sensei put us in groups almost everyone's sensei arrived immediately except ours. 'Great, I'm stuck here with these three' I thought. 'This pink haired girl won't stop harassing the duckbutt, the kid who's name is Naruto is trying to get her attention and the duckbutt is ignoring the both of them.' I kept thinking. "Hey (y/n)!" Naruto said and I looked at him "we should play a prank on our sensei for being late!" He said with a grin. "You know naruto I don't really care, but you do you" I said and jumped out the window going up to the roof.

I looked at the sky and sighed quietly "my god why did I have to end up with these people?" I said to myself and closed my eyes. I suddenly felt a presence behind me and turned around with my weapon out ready to attack. I saw a guy with silver hair and a mask on with one of his eyes covered by a headband. "You must be (Y/n) (L/n), correct?" He said and I stared at him putting my weapon down slowly. "Yeah.. who are you?" I asked. "I'm Kakashi Hatake, your teacher" he replied. I grew angry and put my weapon back up "like hell I'll believe that, how do I know your not just an imposter trying to kill me?" I said.

He chuckled softly and put his hand on my head but I smacked it away. "You're an odd one you know, but I like that about you" he said and jumped down. "Come on kid, let's go meet the rest of them." He said and went inside. I grunted and put my weapon away 'such a weird group..' I thought and went inside anyway.

Naruto's point of view:

I don't know where (y/n) went but she's gonna miss this prank I'm gonna pull. I put the eraser above the door and snickered 'this is gonna teach them for being late' I thought and stepped back "hey Sakura what do you think of my prank?" I asked with pride "I think it's stupid and it's gonna get us in trouble, don't you agree sasuke-kun?" She said and looked at him with hearts in her eyes. He grunted and looked away. 'That boy thinks he's special doesn't he? Ignoring Sakura-chan like that, how rude!' I balled my fist together and growled quietly.

I heard someone grab the doorknob and I turned around quickly. "Aw yeah, this is gonna be good" I snickered again and hide behind a desk. Instead of our teacher walking in it was (y/n) and the eraser fell in her drink instead of on her head. 'Uh oh..'. I thought and hid further behind the desk.

3rd person point of view:

The room fell silent as everyone processed what happened. (Y/n) looked at the drink in her hands and her face went dark. It was her (f/d) and it had just been ruined by naruto's prank. She put the cup down and put her hands together in a praying motion. "Rest in peace (f/d).. and Naruto" she said and grabbed her sword. Meanwhile Kakashi was standing in the doorway watching (y/n) chase naruto around with her sword. He pulled Sakura and Sasuke out of the room so they won't get caught in the crossfire as Naruto begged her not to kill him.

"Please (y/n)! I'm sorry, I didn't know you'd walk in!" He said and hid behind Kakashi "Sorry won't bring back my drink!" She screamed and glared at him. "Now now, everyone calm down" Kakashi said and separated them from each other "(y/n) we'll get you another drink" he said and looked at her.

"Hmph! Fine.." she said and put her sword away. "Thank you, (y/n)" he said and walked away "follow me please" he continued and went up to the rooftop. Naruto following right behind him in fear of (y/n) attacking him again. Sasuke followed them with Sakura right behind him. (Y/n) stayed behind and sighed "such an odd group.." she said and went to the rooftop.
————————————————
Kakashi's point of view: [Flashback]

I arrived at the hokage's office and looked around, it was almost completely empty except for Hiruzen and Iruka. "Close the door Kakashi, we need to have a talk" Hiruzen said and I nodded closing the door. "I need you to keep a close eye on (y/n) (l/n), she's on your team that Iruka-Sensei assigned to you" he said "May I ask why specifically her?" I asked and looked at him. "She's the last of her clan, she needs to be protected at all times" he explained "she's a pure blood, the (l/n) clan was one of the strongest clans before the massacre, she was the only survivor" he said.

"Wait, wasn't the (l/n) clan closely tied to the tailed beasts?" I asked and he nodded "that's correct, and that's why I need you to keep an eye on her, we don't need her dying as well" he said "So from now on you'll be her secret bodyguard and her teacher" he finished.
—————————————————
Kakashi's point of view: [current time]

'So the hokage put me in charge of protecting the last (l/n). Alright then I guess I have to do my job' I thought and looked at them "now then, since we're all here let's introduce ourselves shall we?" I said "Sakura you first" she nodded and stood up "I'm Sakura Haruno and my dream is to marry Sasuke" she said and squealed.

"Okay.. Sasuke your next" I said and he nodded "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I hate a lot of things and I don't particularly like anything. What I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality. I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain somebody." He said and I sighed 'odd kid' I thought "anyway, Naruto then (y/n)" I said and he stood up.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki and my dream is to become hokage!" He said with pride and I nodded "(y/n), your next" I said and looked at her "My name is (y/n) (l/n) and that's pretty much it" she said "what's your dream?" I asked her and she shrugged "I don't have one" she answered.

"Well anyway, everyone meet me at the edge of the forest tomorrow at 6am" I said and walked off "why?" Sakura asked and I looked back at them "Because I'm giving you all a test" I said.