Chapter 3

3rd person's point of view:

Kakashi was having a hard time blocking your attacks, but he just needed to tire you out. However you weren't losing any energy and just kept striking harder each time. Naruto just so happened to be there at the perfect time. Kakashi looked over and saw him standing there watching them.

"Naruto, go get the hokage now!" He said and blocked another attack from you. "What, why? Just calm her down and what's wrong with her any—" he said but got cut off. "Stop asking questions and just do it!" He shouted and got thrown through at least 15 trees.

You had grew angrier and started getting black snake like markings on your face and arms. Naruto noticed them almost immediately and froze in place. 'What's wrong with (y/n)..?' He thought and watched you chase after Kakashi with your blade still out.

'Stop standing there and follow his orders brat' a voice said and Naruto looked around for the voice. "Who said that? Come out and face me!" He shouted and suddenly his body was frozen again but it wasn't out of fear this time.

'Forget it, just take me to the hokage's headquarters' the voice said again and Naruto's body started running on its own to the hokage.

Naruto's point of view:

"Who are you?" I asked the voice. 'That's non of your business" it said and I started getting irritated. "It is my business if your the one making me run" I said. 'Just shut up, I'm trying to help her' it said.

'Is it talking about (y/n)?' I thought. 'That's exactly who I'm talking about' the voice said and dragged my body into the hokage's office. He looked at me and looked back at his paperwork.

"What do you want naruto, I'm busy" he said not paying any attention to me. "It's (y/n)—" I started but he cut me off and looked at me. "What about her?" He said. I was about to explain what happened but as I started my sentence the windows were suddenly broken.

We both looked out the now broken windows and looked back at each other. He got up and ran out the room and I followed him. We both started running to the forest. I noticed everyone in the village had stopped doing what they were doing and looked towards where we were headed.

When we got there I saw all the other teams and their teachers there along with a few of the villagers. I moved my way to the front and my eyes widened in horror. Standing there was a beaten up Kakashi with a kunai in his hand. I looked over and saw a perfectly untouched (y/n) emerge from the forest.

From the corner of my eye I saw Sakura run in front of Kakashi-sensei and held her arms out in front of him. "(Y/n) stop this! He's our teacher!" She shouted and I saw (y/n) stop in her tracks. "Teacher? I don't have any teachers" she said and pointed her sword at her.

"Your in my way. Move or die" she said and I ran in front of her. "(Y/n) that's enough, you need to calm down." I said and she looked at me. I saw a flicker of light in her eyes and I sighed quietly. 'I think I'm getting to her' I thought.

(Y/n)'s point of view:

'Why is he trying to stop me..?' I thought and watched him. I walked up to him and lowered my sword. "I need you to calm down (y/n), you don't want to hurt anyone" he said and I looked behind him to see that damn girl still protecting that man.

I grew furious and raised my sword again. "I'm gonna end those two" I said quietly and appeared in front of the girl. I saw her eyes widen and I sliced her face and kicked her away. I looked at the man and snarled quietly. I suddenly felt a force against my back and I was pinned to the ground.

I felt my sword being taken away and someone held my head down. I growled more and struggled to get free. "Release me!" I shouted and kept struggling. I saw a pair of feet in front of my face and I looked up to see a familiar face.

He kneeled down and put his hand on my head. "Calm down, it's gonna be alright. No one's gonna hurt you." He said and I growled softly. I felt him rubbing my head and I stared at him. 'Mother used to do this..' I thought and started calming down.

I suddenly felt drowsy and before I knew it, I was unconscious.

3rd person's point of view:

While (y/n) was being calmed down by naruto, medical ninjas had helped Kakashi and Sakura with their wounds. The hokage told everyone to go back to what they were doing and walked to to Kakashi.

"What did you do to her Kakashi?" He asked and Kakashi looked at him plainly. "I did nothing, but perhaps it's what I said rather than what I did" he responded and looked over at her. She was unconscious and Naruto had picked her up and took her home with him.

"I guess this is a lesson, from now on we need to be careful with what we say to her, especially if we say something that could possibly end mankind" he said. "Yeah, guess I should really choose my words carefully next time" Kakashi said.

"Oh and also, keep naruto close to her" Hiruzen said and Kakashi looked at him. "Why's that?" He asked. "If I've noticed one thing in this short amount of time. It's that Naruto is possibly the only one she won't hurt. Think about it, when Sakura came to protect you she threatened to hurt her. But as for Naruto, she didn't even come close to hurting him." He explained.

"So from here on, keep Naruto next to her at all times" Kakashi said as Hiruzen nodded and walked out. 'This is gonna be difficult' Kakashi thought and sighed before he suddenly passed out.

Naruto's point of view:

'I don't know what happened to her, but at least she's okay.' I thought and took her home with me. 'She was unconscious and kinda looked cute this way' I thought and immediately blushed at that thought. 'No! Bad Naruto! She's your teammate, not your girlfriend' I thought and sighed.

I walked inside and looked at my messy apartment. I moved some stuff off the couch and laid her on it. I sighed again and started cleaning up. 'Well, I hope this won't be happening all the time' I thought.