Chapter 11

The expression on his face instantly turned sour. He clearly didn't like where this conversation was going but he also didn't stop her either.

"Chat I can help you. Please, we can fix this, just tell me where your akuma is. We can go to lady bug and have her fix this-"

"Stop" he said quietly but stern.

"Only ladybug can help you. We need her-"

Chat Blanc suddenly launched at Marionette. He grabbed her wrists and pushed her back. He pinned her to the ground, with himself on top of her.

He yelled, " I don't need anyone! Not you! Not my dad! And especially not her!!"

His frozen eyes burned into her soul. His grip on her wrist grew ever tighter, hurting her.

"Chat... it hurts" she pleaded quietly.

His grip instantly loosened but his expression stayed hard. Yet, it was like the ice in his eyes had melted.

After a moment, Chat sighed and got off of her. It took him a moment, after all, they were in a strange position. He stood up and walked to her window.

"I should go" he said before opening the window and leaping out.

Leaving Marinette in a daze.

In his absence, Marinette was left alone to her thoughts. She had to be dreaming. This whole scenario seemed so far-fetched. Chat Noir akumatized? Never. Not her Chat. Why did he seem so mad at her. Well, ladybug anyway.

It had to be real! She felt everything. Although, he was acting very strange. It was like Chat Noirs Cocky self but turned aggressive? She had to save him.

She had no time to think of the weird things he did to her during their encounter. The way it made her feel.

"Tikki?" Marinette called out.

Suddenly, a little red blob came flying out of no where. It landed into Marinettes hands.

"This isn't good Marinette! Chat noir has been akumatized while transformed! Him and Plagg are now controlled by Hawkmoth!! But because of the Miraculous, they are even stronger." She squeaked.

"I have to save him" Marinette said out loud as she stood up.

"Tikki, Spots On!!"

After a few mere moments, Marinette had fully transformed into the superhero Ladybug, the savior of Paris. Her powers of creation given to her by her faithful companion, Tikki, a magical Kwami.

Ladybug followed the Direction she saw Chat Blanc leave when she was still but helpless Marinette.

She swung her yo-yo as it latched onto the buildings around her, swings her through the frozen midnight air. Luckily for her, the rain and thunder had stopped. The clouds, however, had remained. It could start back up at any moment.

Her mind was racing. Her eyes were searching endlessly for any hint of white. Her skin was freezing from the cold air. Her hair was blowing from the wind.

She never stopped thinking about him. She desperately searched the city to find. Despite her frantic effort, she had yet to find him.

She couldn't stop yet. There was a whole city he could be hiding in. She was positive he wouldn't leave Paris. However, all she could do is search around buildings. Ladybug or not, she can't just go anywhere she pleased.

Ladybug did finally stopped on top of the roof of a random building to catch her breath. It seemed like she was searching for hours without ever stopping.

She needed this small break, she must not over work herself. She needs to be able to work efficiently and swiftly. For Chat.

Out of the corner of her, notice something bright.

She looked up.

It was Chat Blanc. His white outfit glowing under the moonlight like snow reflecting light. He looked so gorgeous. Like a perfect statue.

He too was on a random building, sitting on the edge. Just looking out into the distance. Despite his elegancy, she noticed the aura was somber.

"Are you just going to stand there?" He called out, catching her off guard.

Chat's head turned to look at her. She was met with his cold eyes. They weren't the same as before though.

They were filled with hate.