25

Next morning.

R: "No Riya I am fine. You don't have to come here."

Roshni gently walked

Riya: "Why not. My best friend is injured, and I can't come to meet her. Oh God!! Why are you doing this to me.."

R: "Drama Queen...!! Stop it ah.. I am perfectly ok. Clare Aunty is taking care of me very well. So my dear best friend, keep calm and go to college."

Riya: " No I won't go. You are hurt and how I will go to college..?"

Roshni hit herself.
" any stupidous excuse is enough for you to bunk class right. "

Riya pouted from the other side. "Hey Rosh.. you don't love me as before ok. I am planning to break up with you."

"Better.. atleast I will get rid of you."

Ri: "Haww!!! Rosh!! How bad you are. I know you have to break up with me and go to that Vicky boy. Right. "

Ro: "Shut up Riya. You are too much. "

Ri: "No I am three much. You won't get rid of me so soon. Bye."

Roshni laughed, disconnecting the call. As she turned keeping the phone over the bedside, she saw Vicky standing at the doorstep fully surprised.

"Vicky., What happened. Why are you staring me like this."

He came back to his senses. For a moment he felt, Gayatri was back to him. "Nothing. This.. this dress... Where did you get it?"

Roshni looked at the white anarkali salwar she was wearing. "Ah, aunty told me that I can wear anything from the cupboard. So I just.."

"Oh. I will get your luggage from hostel. Or will buy something new for you."

"Why...", She asked. "Is this not going good on me."

"No , nothing like that. It's just, ah, this dress is so old. So I thought."

"It's okay Vicky. I am fine. Infact I liked this so much."

"Hmm. Ok. By the way, why are you not taking rest. Don't strain your legs much. "

"I am fed up sleeping for so long. I just wanted to have a walk. Or read something. "

Vicky thought for a while. "Ah, we have a library here. Do you want me to get a book."

"Library...!!" , She asked excited. "You have a library here? Vicky please take me . I really wanted to read something."

"But your legs. You don't have to come. I will bring you something."

"No please.. please.."
She made a puppy face, that could melt anyone . Vicky nodded and extended his hand, for her support.
She held it and tried to walk.
Roshni slipped , but caught by him in right time.

"Roshni.."

She looked at him.

"Is it paining..?"

She nodded. Vicky took her in his arms. Roshni looked at him in surprise, with a bit open mouth.

"Shut your mouth before some mosquito enter."

He walked through the corridor carrying her. She kept gazing at him. She felt good. Happy.

.
.

They reached the library. Roshni gazed it with open mouth.
"Oo !! Such a big library. Do you have the whole books of the world in it. "

The library, which was more big than the hall downstairs really amazed Roshni.

"We have so many Books, collected over years. Some of them are too old; probably the only copies exist. "

Vicky gently placed her down.
"What genere do you want to read..?"

"Fantasy.."

"Huh..?", He looked at her in confusion. "You mean those fairy tales, like Cinderella and all.."

"No..!! I mean., I like them but.. I want something creepy. Like you know..these supernatural stuffs, ghosts, Dracula, Vampire and all. "

"Vampire?"

"Yeah.. Vampires. You know, I have heard Vampires are damn handsome. And I there are so many Love Stories of Vampires."

"Who told you .."

"Priya told me once when we were in library. That time I couldn't find one. But since you have these much collection.. I think I can find one. "

"Hmm.", Vicky nodded and led her to the other corner. 
She searched for something interesting. Taking some books, examining it's cover , reading prologues and all. Vicky too searched on the other side.

While going through the shelves, one book caught her eyes. The big book, with red and metallic design cover, looked magnificent. It seemed some ancient magical book. She took it and read the title.

Seraphina

Before she open the book, Vicky snatched it from her hand.

R: "Vicky, I want to read that book. Please give it back."

V: "No you can't."

R: "I can't means what. Vicky please.. that book looks so special."

V: "Exactly. The book is very special and ancient. It's the last and final copy in the world. It's not something for you to play with."

R: "Play..?? Do you think I am kid ? Vicky please.. give it back."

V: "No means No. It's my favorite book. And I won't give it to you."

R: "What rubbish... Are you some second standard kid. 'Its my favourite, so I won't give you.' . Stop acting childish Vicky."

V: "Say what you want to say . But I will not give you this book."

He kept it on upper shelf, above her height. Roshni was angry. He took some random books and gave it to her. Then picked her up leaving the library.

She tightened her grip over his T-shirt. He felt something unusual. A different kind of pain. He stopped his way and looked at her, who was still staring at the book.
Vicky saw her face,  red in anger. And her eyes changing colour into light blue. He was surprised or maybe scared.

She is converting.

"Roshni.."
With a sudden jerk, she came back into normal self.

"Are you okay.."

She nodded. Without much delay, he took her back to room.

Silence will be streaming in Amazon Prime from October 2nd. Queen is back🔥😎

Hope you guys liked the update. Do vote and comment.

Stay safe guys..!!