28

It was a Monday morning. Roshni woke up , with a happy face. She was excited. After weeks of rest, she was going to college today. She missed her friends , the college dramas and everything.
She got ready and reached downstairs. The family was already present in dining table.

"Good morning Roshni. ", Greeted Chand.

"Good morning uncle."
Roshni went directly to Clare and gave a side hug.
Vicky was having his juice, looking at her. She looked back at him and smiled.
Roshni sat on the chair beside Clare , while the maid served her breakfast.

Since Roshni was home, the vampire family has started to eat a bit , as they didn't want her to have doubts on them.

After the breakfast, Roshni and Vicky left to the college.
He noticed her smiling all the way.
"Why are you so happy today..?"

She smiled. "Ah, I don't know. I feel so happy and energetic. I think today is a good day and something good is really going to happen. "

"Hmm, maybe."
He liked to see her back as the old Roshni after many days. He hoped, all good to happen.

"You know what, I am so excited too. There is only one week left for my birthday."

Vicky responded with a sudden break.

"Oh my God., What happened.", She asked.

"Ah, nothing. Something came in front, maybe cat or something. ", He covered it up and resumed the drive. "So you were talking about, your birthday. "

"Yeah", she smiled. "Usually I celebrate it with my orphanage inmates. But this year, I don't know. I feel like something special will happen. ", She said full of hopes.

"Yeah, you are right.", He said, clearly knowing what is going to happen on her birthday.
They reached the college. They found Riya and Priya .
Riya saw her getting out of the car. She ran towards Roshni and grabbed her for a tight hug.
"ROSHHHH !!! I missed you alot buddyy"

"I missed you to mad girl.", Roshni tightened her hug.
Priya too joined them for a group hug.
Vicky crossed arms, giving a small smile.
"How are you Roshni..", asked Priya.
"I am good. And what about you both."

"Boorinngg , as usual. How are you Vicky boy.. I hope you took care of my best friend. Don't you.", Said Riya.

Vicky nodded and chose not to answer her question  leaving the girls alone.
The sisters were confused. "I thought he is no more rude. Didn't he never spoke to you too Rosh.."

"He is not Riya. He is just..being him.  That's how he is. Low spoken. Leave him alone.", Roshni said smiling at his leaving figure.

"Awww...", Both the girls teased Roshni. "So much love ah.."

Ro: "Shut up. There is nothing like that okay. I just kinda... like him. That's all ."

Pr:"Oho.. then you are going to get a supper chance tomorrow girl.".

Ro:"Chance..?? For what.."

Riy:"Oh come on. Ofcourse to confess your so called "like". What say."

Ro:"Ah..huh.. I don't get actually."

Riya :"Open your eyes and see the college dear. Look all the decorations."

That's when she noticed all those lights, colour papers and other decorations.

Pri:"I am not surprised Vicky doesn't told you about tomorrow."

Ro:"Tomorrow?? What is it.."

Riya: "It's prom dearoo.. We are having a prom night tomorrow."

Ro:"Prom?? Are you serious. Oh my god. "
Roshni seemed so happy to know about this. It's been long she has enjoyed well in something.

"And guess what is the theme... It's supernatural. You can be ghost,devil,angel, vampire, dracula,fairy  etc etc etc....."
Riya said.

Ro:"What.., supernatural. ?? That's cool."

Priya :"Yesss..  and I am going to be a demon.. and this brat is going to be... ah.. I think you should remain as yourself Riya. The Evil brath."

"Oh hello , Shut up okay.. ",Riya was getting pissed off. Soon they both started a fight. Roshni looked at them with awe, how badly she missed these two.

"Okay that's enough.", Roshni finally interrupted. "Let's go to the class, come on."

During lunch break, Roshni was trying to find Vicky to discuss about the prom. On the way she bumped with someone.

R: "Ops, Sorry."

Jeh:"Hey Roshni, long time no see."

R:"Hello Jeh, yah it's been a while. I have had a slight leg injury. That's all. How are you by the way.  "

J:"I am good. Just missed you a bit. By the way, what are you going to be for tomorrow's prom?"

R:"Ah.. actually no idea. I should think something. What are you going to be?"

J:"Me.. huh, I am going to be a werewolf."

R:"Wow. That's really cool. Werewolf...? Intresting."

J:"Maybe I can help you. You can be a fairy."

R:"Fairy.. ? Does that goes with the theme?"

J:"Ofcourse. The theme is supernatural. And Fairy Angel is perfect for you. You do look like an angel."

R:"Oh, that's sweet of you. I think you are right, I can be an angel. A fairy angel. Thank you Jeh."

J :"Accepted. I will be more happy, if you come with me as my date."

Roshni's face suddenly lost her smile. "Date...? Ah Jeh.. I "

J:"please, I insist."

"Nop. That's not happening." Vicky came out of nowhere and stood in their middle. "She is my date for tomorrow. So better luck next time Jeh.", He said holding her shoulders with a smirk.

J: "Oh, Vicky. Hi."

V:"Hello."

J:"Okay, see you both later bye."

Jeh left giving Vicky a look. Roshni stood nothing understood. Vicky turned to her.
R: "When did I became your date?"

She asked ,her arms crossed.

V:"Why, I thought you would love to."

R:"You thought. Aha.. Good. You didn't even told me about the prom, and then you have decided that I will be your date. Don't you think, that you should have asked me too."

"Is it. Before I ask, tell me something. You really wish to be my date, don't you? ", He asked stepping closer, looking straight into her eyes.

"Yah..I..I do.", She said lost in his eyes.

"That's it." He snapped his fingers infront of her, dragging back to reality. "I just full filled your wish. Thank me later. "

He left, leaving her surprised. "Wait what. Did I just said I want to be his date. Oh my God. How is he doing this. Always feels like, he has some spell in his eyes. "

Roshni stood there looking his retiring figure.