Vicky rushed in pushing the front door of his Mansion. He was stopped by his mother taking his name. He didn't looked at them, still he could sense their presence near the fireplace, probably with their red wine glass ,which can cure the thirst temporarily.

"Vicky , how was the party..?"

"Boring as usual. You know Mom, I am not interested in such party stuffs."

He again forwarded his steps aiming his room. But again was interrupted by his mom.
"Whatever, Now take your gown and come, we should go for hunting. "

"I am not hungry. You both carry on."

Chand stood up from his seat. Vicky was disturbed, he could sense.
"Fine Vicky. You take rest. Clare.. let's leave."

Vicky climbed up the stairs , but stopped at the way.
"Mom..., Hunt only on animals.... Only animals."
He turned his head towards them.

Clare was too hard in controlling her thirst. She was getting addicted to human blood. And it was very much necessary to bring her out of that addiction. After all, they knew the value of human life.

Chand and Clare got in the car.
"Chand... Our son... When will he become a perfect Vampire? Don't you think he is too caring.."

"No Clare. He is right. We both don't need human blood for survival anymore. We are old enough, strong enough. But... Vicky. He is not. He is still a baby in the clan of Vampires. He needs human blood for his survival. " , Chand stated.

"But he won't hunt humans Chand. He haven't killed more than five. Isn't it odd to store the blood. "

"Clare... You are worrying so much. Our son, has give up human life. But yet, not humanity. Don't you remember all those five who has been killed by Vicky were born criminals. In a way , we should be proud of our son. He has a great capacity to control himself, to control his thirst . More than you, a hundred year old Vampire... More than me , a three hundred year old Vampire. He is really gifted. "

.
.
.

Vicky sat on the armchair, holding the picture of them near to his heart.
He analyzed the events took place the evening. Why she seems so similar... Why she is such an exact copy.
Is it possible her to be back.. Is Gayu and Roshni are same.

"NOO!! You can't be my Gayatri. You can't. Even if it's her, she can't be mine. I am a monster, a blood sucking animal, and Roshni, she is an angel. A Vampire and a Human, our world's can't be together. Never!!!"

.
.
.

It was dark. A forest probably, with leafless trees. The moon shining bright providing the only source of light. She found herself in a white long gown, standing all alone in the midst of forest. She looked around but found nothing. She was restless. She was searching for someone.

"Gayatri......"

She heard his voice, whom she was searching for. She turn around, but still nothing found.

"Gayu I am here... Come to me please..."

She heard him again. But this time she recognise from which side the voice was coming.
"I am coming... I am coming to you"

She ran. Ran towards nothing. Her hair fluttered. Her mind raced.
She could hear the voice again. Was he in some trouble. No, she couldn't let anything happen to him.