19

Next day early in the morning, Roshni got ready and left her room. The first thing she want to do was to reach the library, where she could find something about Gayatri.

As she reached the main gate, she found a familiar car parked in front. She neared the car, and the window slide down.
"Vicky, what are you doing here?"

V: "Nothing. Came to check, whether you are okay or not.."

Roshni stood silent, without meeting his eyes.

V: "Get in, I am going to college. "

R: "Ah.. thanks but, no need. Actually I have to go somewhere else, so.. "

V: "Where... Library ah?"

Roshni startled for a moment.

V: "If you want to go to library, then it's fine, I will take you. Even I was planning to go in the evening. "

Roshni's POV: 
   No, I can't go with him to library. I know he won't let me to know about Gayatri.

R: "No, actually it's ok..  let's go to college. "

She opened the passenger seat and got inside. He started driving.

V: "By the way, you didn't say whether you are okay or not.."

R: "I am fine. Thanks for your concern. But I can take care of myself."

V: "Is it.. then why always drag yourself into trouble. Eventually making me to help you.."

R: "Excuse me.. never ever I asked for your help right. It was always you.. coming up out of nowhere to help me. Can I ask you something, do have some supernatural powers to detect my problems always... "

V: "What if I say yes..."

R: "Rubbish.. total rubbish.. All these supernatural things are good in books. "

V: "Exactly. Then why you overreacting. "

R: "Overreacting!! Seriously.. you feel I am overreacting..."

V: "Yes, Do you even know the reason of your anger towards me..."

Roshni was silent.

Roshni's POV :  Roshni, Vicky has always helped you. He always stood beside you as a good friend. Was it your mistake to misunderstand it as love. He even don't know your feelings. Then why.. why are being so rude to him. If he is loving someone else, then you should be happy for him. Afterall someone is there who can bring colours in his life.

Vicky could read her mind.
"How innocent are you Roshni. You always give priority to others. An angel you are. "

R: "S... sorry Vicky. I was upset on something else. Please.. please don't mind. "

V: "Hmm.. Ok..".

She averted her gaze to the busy roads. Less than 3 mins, they reached the college.
Roshni stepped out, as Vicky went to the parking area. Her phone beeped, and Ria screamed from the other side.

"Rooosh!!! Where are you....."

"Ooh.. Stop screaming like a gorilla. I am here. Will reach the class within two minutes. "

"Oook.. come soon. Gorilla is hungry and badly wants to eat your head..."

Roshni giggled and disconnected the call. How serious situation be it... How bad her mood is... Ria was the only one who could make her smile. She is thankful to God, for giving her two pilleres of strength in the form of Ria and Vicky, amidst of all the problems.