Lie-la is Exposed

Lila was mad. No that's an understatement. She was furious, first Gabriel fired her, then Hawkmoth didn't even akumatize her, then Marinette and Adrien got together, and now the class wasn't paying much attention to her anymore. She needed a new lie so when Lila heard Alya and Nino talk about Marinette's obsession with a guy named Jacques she immediately jumped at the chance to break up the new couple.

When the whole class was sitting at their spots Lila started her plan. "Adrien I need to tell you something... it's very important," She said loudly so the whole class would listen.

Adrien sighed, "What is it?"

"Well it's horrible and I don't want her to suffer but you need the truth. Marinette is cheating on you," Lila said faking innocence.

The class except Adrien, Marinette, Nino, and Alya gasped at that. They started yelling at Marinette at that. All the girl did was motion Adrien to go on with questioning Lila.

"Lila... where did you get that idea?" Adrien asked.

Lila faked a sigh, "Alya I'm sorry I know you just wanted Marinette and Adrien to be a couple and that you want to protect Marinette but they need the truth."

Alya looked at her incredulously. She was so confused. "I heard Alya talking about how Marinette loves a guy named Jacques," She said faking sadness.

The class were about to yell at Marinette but instead they found her on the ground laughing with Alya, Nino, and Adrien.

"This is- ha- like when A- ha- Adrien was jea- ha- jealous of a pigeon- ha," Marinette laughed. The class looked at her in confusion.

Adrien pouted, "You said we didn't have to talk about that again."

"No I said we'll see," Marinette corrected. "Anyway let me clear this up. Last night, Adrien was sleeping over- and yes Alya he didn't hear the call we had before the video one. As I was saying, a pigeon crashed on to my roof and Alya asked what the sound was and I told her that. Later Alya asked me if I could video call her and I said yes but you see, Adrien was with me at that time and Alya said something. That something was about how Adrien hogs me and Adrien heard it so he almost yelled at Alya but Alya heard something so she questioned it. I told her that it was the pigeon and he had a sore throat. Yes I know now shush let me continue. Anyway, Alya said something about how I was obsessed with this pigeon and he was with me. But you see the thing is she was calling it by his name and his name is... Jacques," Marinette said.

The class went quiet at this and Lila paled. Marinette continued, "Now I don't need to tell you this part but I will. Adrien has no idea that Jacques was a pigeon so he got jealous and he literally had planned 50 different ways to murder him."

At that, the class started laughing and apologized to Marinette for doubting her. She forgave them easily and the rest of the class were grateful.

"We're sorry Marinette, we didn't mean to doubt you," Rose said.

"That's alright Rose, Lila just misunderstood... am I right Lila?" Marinette said.

You see Lila could've taken the easy way out of the mess but she just pushed harder. "No, I know Marinette is cheating on Adrien. I saw her last night with him, I just thought his name was Jacques but I guess it's just another," Lila said not backing down.

Instead of yelling at Marinette again, the class look at Lila like she's psycho(which she is).

"Lila that's not possible I was with her last night and it was the whole night," Adrien said completely done with the lies.

"Yes but she went into a different room, Lila said. At that the class just glared at her.

Marinette sighed, "Lila we only have 2 bedrooms, everything else is open concept."

The class started yelling at Lila for accusing Marinette. Soon everyone realized whatever she said before was all lies.

Then Ms. Bustier walked in, "What's going on?"

"Ms. Bustier we have figured out that Lila was lying about her trips and she's been in Paris the whole time. We have also learned that she was lying about all her diseases and connections," Marinette said calmly in her class rep voice.

"I see I'm calling her mother right now in the meantime, Lila go to the principal's office!" Ms. Bustier said and Lila went there hoping for an akuma.

It never came because Gabriel decided he would finally move on so he returned the miraculous to Ladybug anonymously (Like that would actually happen, but I'm only doing this because I'm not gonna express my hate for 2 people in one book). Nooroo couldn't say his name so he didn't worry about it.

When Lila's mom arrived she yelled at Lila in Italian and told her that she would be sent back to Italy. Right as Lila stepped out of the school, a pigeon dropped his business onto Lila's head.

"Marinette I love your pigeon," Adrien said.

"He certainly is the best pigeon out there," Marinette replied and they never heard from Lila again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Lie-la's gone! I hope you enjoyed this short story and if you haven't already check out my book, The Secret Royals. Isn't Jacques the best? Anyway, see you all in my next story. Bye Angels!

 Bye Angels!