36: Bare

A/N: I'm sorry if I took too long to update but here you go! Enjoy reading! And see you in the next chapters army! I purple you!💜

Warning: sexual content ahead!!!

Your body stir awake as your conscious beginning to slowly come back to you. When you regained consciousness, you was severely disoriented. There was an ache in your jaw and a pounding in your head.

You flutter your eyelids open as a soft grunt move past your dry lips, face contorting in pain at the headache that began to form.

You don't know how long you were knocked out but when you open your eyes the room was engulfed in darkness saying it's already night time.

Your head is feeling hazy and clouded as you arched your neck slowly glancing around but then your heart plumped to your stomach when your eyes landed on the thick manacles wrapped around your wrist that you could see through your thick eyelashes

You were face down.

Tied.

You soon notice you were back in Yoongi's room, but more importantly you were shackled in bed. You moved your legs but they too were restricted by chains. Each limb was tied to one of the four corners of the bed, spread apart like a vigil sacrifice and you couldn't get more afraid of the position you were in.

Your blood ran cold when you realized the state of your body, you were not only tied down but also naked, not a stitch of clothing was on you and bared to whomever would walk in.

You vigorously shake you heard, hardly breathing evenly as you whisper incoherent prayers under your breath.

"No no no please no." You whimper. Tears fell as you thought of how you got into this situation, regret immediately flooding through your hazy mind as recent events flash in your memory once.

You never been tied faced down before, more importantly without any clothing covering your dignity and that put you in complete horror.

You should have never ran away, what were you thinking? The only way you will escape Yoongi and the boys is death.

You cry out in distress, tears running down your face while helplessly pulling on the restraints violently but there is barely any slack as you can't even lift yourself on your hands and knees.

You struggle against the chain even though you knew you can't escape without a key yet you still pull on the hard steel.

A laugh slices through the room all suddenly, louder than the clanking of the shackles making you stiff.

Your eyes stare straight down on the sheets, there was no movement as you wait and silently cry, knowing who that laughs belongs. You were too afraid to look at him.

"It brings me pleasure watching you squirm naked on my bed looking so beautiful and defenseless." Yoongi's deep voice rumbled, the adoration sharp in his tongue.