50: Beneath

Word count: 3.5k

Another update before the month ends! The book is really nearing its end and I'm so madly in-love with the ending I came up with.🤧 I guarantee you'll be satisfied with the ending.

Enjoy reading my Madly inlove readers. See you on the next chapter!

Yoongi woke up before you do, soft and slow, a pleasant buzz flowing lazily through his veins

Yoongi woke up before you do, soft and slow, a pleasant buzz flowing lazily through his veins. He looks down, pleased to find you huddled so close, legs tangled with his, head resting atop of your curled arms, forehead pressed to his chest.

 He looks down, pleased to find you huddled so close, legs tangled with his, head resting atop of your curled arms, forehead pressed to his chest

You breathe so gently, small puffs of air in and out that caress his bare skin.

Yoongi couldn't help his lips spreading to a smile when he recall the love making you both shared last night, how your body connected with his.

He strokes your hair absentmindedly, brushing back the small strands of hair that have fallen in front of your eyes, enjoying the feel of it between his fingers and the way you nuzzle almost imperceptibly closer.

"Wake up my love." He murmur in a raspy voice while he trails the back of his hand across the line of your jaw, drags his thumb under the swell of your lips. A slow smile pulling at the corners of his mouth when your eyebrows pull together, when you shift and stir under his touch as you gain consciousness.

Your eyes slowly blink open—looking quiet confused, the expression you made has Yoongi's smile turns predatory.

Yoongi somehow likes the way you stiffen in his arms, the way your entire body goes rigid when you become violently aware of his proximity and your vulnerability.

It reminds him of how frail you are, incapable and in need of protection.

"Good morning," he breathes, feels a rush of sadistic glee when you flinch.

Clenching your eyes shut, you hope the next time you wake up it won't be in his arms but back in your bedroom, at your home.

Every single day of every waking moment in cold sweats- even as you sleep- you are haunted by the bittersweet melody of his voice and his eerie touches that burns your skin.