Babymama

Once we got to the park the girls ran off leaving me and Lauren to talk on the  benches.

"She looks just like him " Lauren says as we watched them play

" Yea nothing like me, just my hair and skin color" she nodded and chuckled

"She's going to have to meet him one day Liyah " I sighed

"I know , but she's too young now "

"She will be 5  Friday, he has already missed 5years. It's not for you or him it's for her, for her to know " I nodded I agreed with her but I couldn't confuse her

"I know "

"Soo what she want to do? " I rolled my eyes

"Most little girls wont princess party's but no not my Loni she wants to meet Jeffrey "

"Who? "

"Lamar " she gasped

" are you  really going to go from LA to Miami Florida? " she asked, I laughed

"Girl no. They coming  here to play the Lakers " she nodded.

"What day? "

" they play Saturday but will be in town Friday "

"We need to buy tickets it's already Wednesday "

"Should I? what if he sees me? "  she shrugged

"Maybe it's for the best she get to meet her dad and her dream " I nodded

"You can take them to meet and greet? " she nodded "I'll go just won't talk I'll hide behind everyone " she nodded

After the park we grabbed Chinese and the girls.

"Byee " I waved

"Call me " I nodded and hurried and got Loni in the house because out of no where it started to rain.

"Me hungry, and tired " Loni says rubbing her eyes

I grabbed the food and a plate and fixed her some. After we ate I took her a bath and put her PJ's on.

"Night Loni " she moved in her sleep and flipped her body. I cracked her door and went to shower.

After my shower I slipped a big shirt and shorts on and left my wet hair.

"Mommy come on we going to be late " she shook me

I quickly got up took her a bath and put her hair into a bun. I dressed her in a white Polo shirt  with the pink horse and Tru religion shorts.

"Here " I handed her, her the toothpaste she started to brush her teeth.

"Your pink Toms are at the door " I yelled and ran upstairs we had only a half of hour to be ready and 20 mins to eat.

I got dressed after my shower. I slipped my pink shirt on that had the logo to the nail Salon/Hair salon  I work at and slipped my knee shorts on. soon after my red and pink Air Jordan's.

I slipped my hair into a ponytail while walking downstairs.

"Come on boo " i say grabbing her bookbag and putting it on my shoulder while grabing her hand and putting her in the car..

"Byeee mommy " Mya yelled after me as I dropped her off at school not before kissing my cheek... I then jumped in the car drove off.

"Heyy yawl " i waved as I walked into the shop.

Some girl came in and rolled her eyes at me but i brushed it off. "Anybody who need a full set come on " Jewels this girl who worked for me yelled she switched across the room while bumping me.

"Okay hunny you going to stop fucking touching me "

"Girl I don't like you " i laughed

"Girll i dont care . Who are you? " I have never seen the girl around here before she was well dressed and okay she wasnt allat but she waa ight. I'm not hating im dead ass, i give it whens it due im not a hating btch PERIOD .

"I'm Lamar's girlfriend,  I'm down here getting his room and stuff but all i can here about is some hoe around here claiming he got a baby " i laughed

Yea, everybody knows thats Lamar's daughter I mean I don't go around saying it it's just when they see her they already know.

"Girl you dismissed, get the Hell out of my shop, I don't know what the fuck you talking about"

"Mommy " Loni yells I peeped over the girl shoulder and seen Loni running in from school

"Thanks Lauren " she smiled and nodded I hugged Loni and Lana before letting them go to the play section.

"Oh my " she said below a whisper but I heard her and that made me smile "That's her? She looks nothing like him " I laughed

After she left everyone laughed.

Michelle P.O.V

I'm Lamar's girlfriend, I do love him but him having a baby already made me look at him different I don't understand. How come he have kept this a secret, he always told me he wanted me to have his first child and now that hoe beat me to it. I don't know what i'm gonna do with the baby i'm carring should I just give it up? Who am I kidding I can't have nobody's kids right now and I don't think it's his and  that would hurt him.

Should I give the baby up?