Chapter 18

Tony in MM

Tony in MM

We've run out of reasons really why we together, We both know it's over baby bottom line - Jesse Mccartney

Aaliyah P.O.V

"Hey momma " Brey says coming and sitting beside me looking like she wanted something or did something she ain have no business doing. " what you want brey" i said with a suspicions look " oh nothing....someone called your phone while you was down here watching tv though ".

I stood up and grabbed my plate to take into the kitchen " oh yeah who was it?" she laughed " tony " i looked backed at her fast asl " what did he say? what you tell him matter fact?" she started laughing hard asl i mean this lil girl was weak as hell.

" momma gotta boyfriend huh?" she smirked " uhh... no !!" truth is, i like tony a lot actually. He is very nice and has been with me through this rough time of not knowing if i should be through with Devin or not, he has been a huge help with me on the weekends when i have all the girls here and hasn't judged me yet!

" Girl be quite before london hear's you, you know how that little girl is" London only want's me with her devin and she hate when we go out in public and dudes flirt with me. She is something else i tell you. She laughed before speaking " you know who i miss?" " who?" she sighed " mia, like when is she coming back? " i laughed

" she will be back spring break is almost over child"

" can we go to the beach? " i looked at the calendar " if we go it would have to be next week unless you want to bring friends cause London going with her dad tomorrow and it's only going to be you, me, and jaden " she nodded " ill invite two friends, you should invite Tony " i laughed at how she said his name. " i would have to ask your dad if you guys could be around another man " she rolled her eyes and mumbled " that india girl be around us with her rude self "

" wait what you just say" she covered her mouth " oops"

" no repeat yourself" i said firmly " india be around us, she's very pretty but she act like she my age... she need to act older " i laughed " oh but he would have a heart attack if i had you guys around anyone"

" just don't tell him i told you" i nodded " you wont get in any trouble babe" she nodded and ran upstairs because Lonnie was yelling her name. " girl you better stop yelling before you wa- " right on Que Jaden started to cry. " i'm going to beat your ass London " i snapped as i walked pass her room.

"sorry mommy" she said.

" sorry my ass " i yelled as i picked up Jaden she was getting big, her second birthday is in like 2 months my baby will be 2, it feels like just yesterday i pushed her out. I got her up taking her pull up off " peepee" i spoke in baby voice, she ran past me and into her hello kitty bathroom. " yayyyy me peepee" i heard her yell and clap as i was cleaning up her room. " good job baby, brey come start her bath water " i yelled " ok, and Lamar just called he's on his way to get London" i nodded even though he wasn't suppose to come until tomorrow.