Chapter 16

So tired of the lies and trying, fighting, crying, Took that ring off Oh, now the fun begins, Dust yourself off and you love again - Beyonce ring off

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER

Aaliyah P.O.V

" Morning liyah " was all i heard while walking into my shop on this Monday morning,  i spoke back as i headed to my chair to eat before my first client. It was 7:30 and my first client for today wouldn't be coming in until 8:15 so i had time to eat and be ready before she had got here , because once i start i don't like to stop ain no breaks bih. After i ate i went to get the money  that we had made from last week from the kitchen and the nail part.

" hello welcome to Aaliyah's how may i  help you today?" i asked the girl that stood in front of me " yes, i want to put in a application " she spoke nervously the girl looked to be at least 18 how she looked in her face and by her clothes she looked liked she was struggling in life. " im sorry but we aren't hiring right now " i said kinda sad that i didnt have any more hair seats left. " i really need this job, can i clean? or something ? " i thought about it " i would have to do a background check, whats your name and number ? "  " im Kiya and my phone is off can you give me a day to back up here ? " i sighed " yes, but have you ever taken any drugs? " she shook her head " no m'am " i looked at her arms to see scars " what are those ?" i asked " ummm.. its not drugs i promise " i laughed " im sorry im not running no kind of trap house over here, thanks for coming in but i wont be needing your service" the girl sighed and walked out.

I see if she would of told the truth about being on drugs but nooo she want to lie about it. By her lying i knew she wasn't off or trying to get off drugs anytime soon, and i simply wasnt gonna add more stress to my life by trying to hrlp someone who doesn't want to help them self.

Later in the day

" hey baby" this girl toya who works here says, me and Toya are getting close again... we use to be best friends in high school her and Lauren were the first to know about my pregnancy Toya was mad because she had a crush on him and moved away and never talked to us again but now she is back and we are working on our relationship but Lauren don't fw her because she think she fake. But ever one should have a second chance 🙃. " hey girl" I hugged her " I missed you "

"So what's been up ?" She asked as she sat in my seat for I could cut her ends " nothing same oh thang, me and Devin aren't doing to well " I could've sworn I heard her chuckle but maybe it's just me" girl let him go he ain't no good " I sighed " I love him " she rolled her eyes as she got up. " cut the Nigga off quicker than you met him" I laughed at her.

" bye grl I got to go get my kids " she sighed " REMEMBER CHIEF KEEF " I laughed and jumped in the range to get Jay and London because Brey had practice and Devin was gonna get her on his way home from work.

Devin

I hopped out the range to go check up on the car shop that I now own. " wassup bob" I nodded to my salesman we had the biggest car shop around and there where more around the world, I had made this car shop a world wide store in only a couple months. " wassup man, we made lots of sells today, and the last bmw was sold today " I nodded while making a mental note to remember to order some more " okay thanks " he nodded walking into my office I got a text

toy: just spoke to wifey 🙄😅

me: cool out w that shit 😡

toy: whatever 🤐 you coming by tonight big daddy ?

i looked at her text and continued to count the money from my sales and put it back into the safe when I was done

me: depends, this shit got to end soon tho. I love my girl

toy: that's a lie if you did you wouldn't be deep inside me every other night 🤗🤗

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and locked my phone and put it in my pocket before walking out of the shop.

"Hey daddy" Brey said while getting in " can we get Wendy's ? " she asked before I could speak back " hello to you Brey and no your mom cooked for us " she nodded

After Dinner Aaliyah Pov

As I was washing dishes I felt arms being snaked around me. "Hey sexy" I spoke after turning the water off and turning around " hey babe" Devin spoke after kissing my lips " how about we do some grown folks stuff after I get out of the shower " he winked " hmmm...🤔" he started kissing my neck " don't be like that " I smiled after a little moan came from lips my body was begging for him inside of me " sounds good to me, i'll be waiting for you" he kissed me once more before going upstairs with me right behind him.

I sat on the bed watching girl code when Devin phone dings for the second time I was going to ignore it until I looked over and it said aunt Tammy since I haven't spoken to her in awhile I was gonna pick up say hey and tell her Devin was in the shower.

" baby ? Where are you ?"

"Tammy? "

" Tammy? Oh this must be wifey?" The girl started to laugh, she sounded familiar but I couldn't think who

" tell OUR Man I said this pussy waiting for him when he done with you " my angry started to boil

" bitch how about your dumb ass leave me and my boyfriend alone hoes love to try to ruin something good bitch stay in your lane "

"Do your job ba-" I hung up the phone and threw it to the wall causing it to break I got up faster than a hungry  btch on thanksgiving day. I snatched the shower door open after grabbing a knife from under the sink ( it's there for emergencies)

I put the knife behind me and smiled at Devin " you couldn't wait " I smiled and shook my head no. I took I his semi hard dixk in my hands and put the knife to it making his smile turn.

" baby what Tf is wrong " I smiled

" I told you what would happen if you cheated "

" I haven't cheated" he said scared asl, I put pressure to his dick " DONT FUCKING LIE " I said mad "who Tf is she?" " who is who "

"Who Tf is aunt Tammy mother fxcker"

To be Continued....

Hey you guys, it took yawl long enough to get my votes y'all better be lucky I didn't make yawl wait for the last comment.

Anyways stop telling me to update and leave feed instead 😡 don't start that habit.

Sorry for any mistakes I'm human.

15 VOTES

5 COMMENTS

Love Niya