Chapter 19

Hey you guys I know it's been awhile since I've updated, I honestly have had writers block like mf.. and a lot has went on in my personal life. But I'm back and I'm better! I'm going to finish this book off and start on making some new ones I may make a sequel to this one IF YOU GUYS WANT ONE ! But yeah!!!! Let's get to the story! Btw thanks for the love and support y'all have showed to this book over the years !

- love Niyaa😘

" can't stop, won't stop, get gawp, ten white toes in them Tory flip flops, manicures and pedicures I'm always tip top" - Saweetie

Aaliyah

" Tony move, you play too damn much " he laughed and tried to pick up again... he had everybody and they grandma out here looking at us like we some fools

" tony put me down !!! If you mess up my hair I swear ! " I yelled at him as he carried me running towards the water. " live a little baby" he said as he carried me out towards the water " just put me down damn " I said rolling my eyes. I hate getting in the water especially beach water.. it so damn messy! Sand gets everywhere.

" it's not that bad is it ? " he questioned while looking me over " and plus you look so cute when you're mad " he said smirking at me.

" mhm whatever it's aight " I ran my hands through the water " oh hell naw, look at that big ass wave coming " I yelled while trying to run away... then BOOM it hit from behind causing me to get caught under. " AAALIYAH " Tony laughed out my name.

I was so mad rn... my damn hair was puffing up into wild curls by the minute. " look at my hairrrrr" I whined out and he just laughed at me, I didn't find any of this funny. " I'm going back under my umbrella, you suck" I yelled and walked away and all he did was just laugh.

" hey mama, why you not out there in the water? " I questioned Ky as I took my seat back under the umbrella, she shrugged " idk, the other girls aren't really including me " i looked at her confused " Aubrey acting mean towards you? " she shrugged " yeah, I mean I guess it's because she don't really know me.. but Jordan and Kay do ! We use to have math together.. they're acting all different in front of Aubrey "

I got up and walked away from her, walking towards Aubrey and her friends that were sitting on a towel a little closer towards the water... " Aubrey bring your ass here " I said to her in a stern voice. Shyly she replies " yea?"

" why are y'all being mean to Ky? " I asked and peeped around her to look at Jordan and Kay who acted as if they weren't listening when I turned to look at them. She looked away and slightly shrugged " she kinda weird, she tries to be too black and i don't rock with it " I looked at her as if she lost her mind " you cannot say how Someone is acting, you don't even know her well enough yet ! "

She looked away and then back at me " well if I don't rock, my girls don't either... Period" she said " well ima about to rock your ass in a damn minute... if you don't straighten the fuck up ! You don't treat any one any kind of way because of how they seem to act, don't judged a book by its cover ! " I said to her and she only looked away " do you understand me ? " I said turning her face towards mine.

" yes m'am" she said sincerely.. " and aren't you half white aubrey ? What if she says the same thing about you? Would you like it ?! " she looked down and shook her head no. " I didn't think so, now you guys get your asses up and go apologize to her " they all moved hesitantly so I yelled " matter of fact since y'all wanna be so hesitant get your things and let's go"