Type: "you too. and that's you, Le-"

He turned his head behind Khunpol only to see someone unexpected. Tharn and Kamon. He pointed towards them and opened his mouth but nothing came out. He felt someone poked him in the shoulder so he turned around. Leo was close to his face which made him startled and stepped back.

Type: "HEY! why so close?"

Leo: "I'm here"

Type: "that scares me, you shouldn't do things like that"

Leo: "sorry"

Suddenly, it was quiet among them. Until Khunpol wrapped his arms around Type's shoulder.

Khunpol: "Type, I'm sure you're confused right now but I'm really tired and hungry and need to eat right now"

Type sighed and turned his back remembering his daughter that was left behind. He walked fast and went back to the table. Nadine was still eating her food happily not caring that her father just run off. He sighed in relief and scolded himself for leaving Nadine behind. Type once again sat across Nadine.

Type: "I'm sorry for leaving you behind. Papa found Uncle Khunpol"

Nadine: "Uncle Khunpol is here?" 

She turned around and saw Khunpol lining up again to the counter. She put the chicken she ate on the plate and ran to her uncle. Khunpol noticed the little girl running to him so he crouched down and carried the girl in his arms. Nadine hugged Khunpol and he responded by a rub in her back.

Khunpol: "Nadine, did you have fun with papa?"

Nadine: "Mmhhmm, papa bought me a lot of things, even the doll Nadine wanted"

Khunpol: "that's great but uncle needs to order right now. why don't you go back to your papa and eat first, okay?"

He smiled and put Nadine down. As soon as her feet touched the ground, she ran again to their table and ate her food. He looked at Tharn and realized that he was looking at Nadine and Type while smiling proudly. He must've really missed Type and was really eager to see his daughter, Khunpol thought. Kamon looked like he wanted to run to his papa and just hug him so tight. In such a young age, he lost two father he loved so dearly, now he can have the chance with his father and to his little sister. The four of them already ordered the food and asked the waiter to move the table so they can have a chat with their friend. Leo seated beside Type while Khunpol seated beside Nadine. Tharn and Kamon were seated at the ends. Because of Nadine, the table was not uncomfortable, she was so cute and even both Tharn and Kamon admired her.

Nadine: "Can I call you Uncle Tan?"

Type stiffened and can't react to what Nadine just said. That's what he used to call him as a joke when they started dating. He looked at Nadine who is looking at Tharn's direction and smiled cheekily. Type didn't dare to looked at Tharn's reaction and stayed quiet. On the other hand, Tharn almost choked on his drink as soon as he heard his nickname. Of all the nicknames in the world, why would his daughter pick 'Tan'?

Tharn: "Why Tan?"

Nadine: "Tan sounds cute like Tantan and it suits you. Don't you like it?"

She even had the same reason as Type. He saw Nadine pouted and her eyes showed sadness. Someone clicked inside him and waved his hands indicating that it's no problem.

Tharn: "No, don't cry. I like it. It's like what you said. It's cute"

Nadine: "really? then I call you Uncle Tan from now on, and I'll call Kamon ge, Monmon ge. It sound cute"

Tharn: "that's cute"

It made Tharn happy that he could see his daughter in person but sad at the same time, when Nadine called him 'Uncle'. He wanted her to call him what is truly right to call him, 'Dad'. But he knows he needs to fix what he broke between him and Type first. He also needs to explain because he knows that Type is confused why is he with Khunpol and Leo. He didn't want any arguments between them. He needs to make up with him. He really wanted to explain that he didn't meant what he did back then. It still haunted him when they fought that night.

He really missed Type. He missed hugging him, touching him, kissing him. He missed Type's smile to him. Everything about him, he missed them. And he's going to everything to get that back. 

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys. I just want to apologize if it takes long to update. It's because we already have our online class and it's taking up much of my time because our classes are 7am-7pm and it's draining me. 

Also please don't mind any mistakes from now on hehehe. Thank you.