Sanders Sides | Part 1

"So I figure 'why not go on this adventure together'." the sound of the Youtuber echoed within the apartment, "I need to have a sit down with myself, figure myself out and maybe come to a better understanding that we all could learn from. Let's do this!"
Suddenly, a male wearing a black t-shirt & light blue neck-tie rose from the ground with a somewhat cheery tone in his voice, "Hello there class!"
"There is no class here" Thomas spoke, looking at the teacher to his right that stood in front of the stairs.
"Yes there is." the other replied, fixing his neck-tie whilst looking back at the camera in the middle of the room.
"Whatever, this is my intellectual side." the host introduced, the one he'd referred to making a gesture with his hands as if to spill a bunch of facts onto your head - or into your head more preferably, "Every fact I've ever learned."
"Believe it or not I was quite the nerd in school." the male near the stair case stated, giving a joyful grin to the camera.
The Youtuber spoke again, "I'm pretty sure that is a surprise to no one."

As the prince came up from the floor whilst speaking, the persona wearing a pair of glasses just replying with a 'hi' before the video continued to focus on the regal one.
Before the father-figure would appear however, the smarter one questioned the red & white wearing trait with 'why that song?' coming out of his mouth in a less enthusiastic tone.
After Thomas introduced the new comer, a somewhat obvious point was made;
"I also represent your unabashed love of dad jokes!" the one with a cardigan around his shoulders spoke up, the other three in the room synchronising with him at the last two words.
Once the father-figure made one of such... comments, the one with a neck-tie around his neck pinched the bridge of his nose with his fingers - looking down in a slightly negative way.
"So what are we all doing here?" the intellectual queried, his tone was less 'emotion filled' than at the beginning of the soon-to-be-published recording.
The host answered, "Well people know me from all the Vines that I make, but I don't think people really know me-know me."
"Well maybe they would if you post YouTube videos more often." the royal trait spoke, causing a few 'oh~!'s to go around the room.

As the video went on, more questions were asked & more wonders were turned into facts - a few funny quotes here & there but that's what you'd expect from a comedian & the parts of his own personality... well, the ones he knew about at the time.
Little did he know that some interesting things would happen further down the line.

~ Around a Month Later ~

"I'll see you later kiddo's - I'm gonna go help Thomas now!" the light-blue themed side told the other two in the room, before sinking into the ground with the sound of the Youtuber talking to the camera entering his ears.
"So~ what ya planning to do now Mr Nerd?" the prince queried, turning to his left where the neck-tie wearing persona stood - a book in his left hand.
The other replied, "First, it's 'what are you planning' not 'what ya planning'; second, I am going to be reading the book that I am currently holding whilst waiting for Morality to return."
"Okay bookworm." the fanciful one commented, before turning around & walking up the stairs that the logical trait was in front of.
"I'm not a worm." the teacher whispered under his breath in a frustrated voice, as he approached the couch - sitting down on one of the ends of it as his face got figuratively glued to the pages on his lap.

~ 1 Month & 3 Weeks Later ~

The intellectual, fanciable & emotional assets were sitting around a large wooden table in the lit-up common room - a few papers here & there as they talked about a certain series that the three of them were apart of.
Suddenly, a black light with a few purple particles erupted from the white circular carpet that lay around a foot/30 cm away from the bottom of the stairs.
This, of course, caught the attention of the sides - making them get out of their seats as a figure wearing a black striped hoodie & similarly coloured jeans appeared in the centre of the smoke.
Everyone's eyes widened, but the logical one wasn't able to move - the familiar look in the darker males eyes causing memories from around 19 to 20 years ago to come flooding into the front of his brain.