The Light Mind-Scape | Part 2

Wooden planks were holding up a similarly textured ceiling in a triangular formation - a single candle-lit lamp hanging from one of the planks via a rope.
The light lit up most of the space (which made sense since the room was relatively small), shining light onto a black bag in one of the corners and a blank single-sized (more like 10-year-old sized) mattress next to it parallel to the walls and underneath the light source.
On top of the white rectangular cushion lay a male in a messy short sleeve t-shirt & black ripped jeans - an orange bow tie with a few tears in it next to him whilst leaning on the bag.
A pair of glasses were hovering over the dark-brown haired boy (surrounded by orange clouds of magic), his arms stretched above him whilst his hands moved the object without touching it - being about the length of a 30 cm/12 inch ruler away from each other.

"Fixed." the male thought to themselves, before lowering both his arm & the pair of glasses with the use of misty orange strings - which were losing their pigment by the second.
The person was now sitting up-right with his back against the wooden walls, facing forward whilst eyeing the pair of glasses with an intense look in his eyes.
Suddenly, the piece of orange fabric to th left of the boy levitated into the air & stopped moving around next to the newly fixed glasses.
Without warning (not like anyone needed it), the bow tie shifted into a plain navy-blue neck-tie - a flash of similarly coloured mist flying around the newly formed accessory.
The male then flicked their wrist, causing the tears that were on his pants to fade away - his sleeves going through a similar process which made the torn look of them disappear.
Now the boy wore a black short sleeve t-shirt & dark clean jeans - his right arm raising into the air before the neck-tie came down to him & met him at eye-level.
He grabbed the dark-blue coloured fabric and tied it around & under his collar - fiddling around with it for a minute before leaving it slightly loose & picking the pair of glasses out of the air.
The neck-tie wearing person then carefully placed the sight-helping object onto his face, blinking a few times before looking straight up at the lamp that was still illuminating the room.
He then placed his hands onto the neck-tie, closed his eyes & pulled the two ends tightly - as if to choke himself to death, but of course he can't die unless his host dies so that idea had already been thrown out the non-existent window.
A small black tear rolled down his slightly paler face, his expression fading from pain - to blandness.
The male slowly opened his eyes, they seemed to be a tad bit lighter than before & one of his pupils now looked like a navy-blue power symbol.

"I believe I should be packing up now so that I can get to the 'light sides' before Thomas has dinner." he spoke to himself quietly, as if there was a copy of himself in the room that he could talk to - as if someone was there to talk to him, to be there for him.
The male then pulled the black bag off of the wooden floor boards & stepped towards the candle-lit lamp that was now almost at forehead-level with him.
'Who~' a small gust of air blew out the tiny flame that had been flickering on the wick of the candle, before taking the lamp down from it's spot & holding it in his right hand in a similar way to how he held the bag in his left.
The neck-tie wearing persona walked to the other end of the room where a small snow-coloured circular rug was laying, a few white particles flying out & away from it.
"Remember Logic, you have no emotions - emotions are the bane of your existence. Just, be emotionless. Your name is Logan - my name is Logan Logic Sanders." the side told himself, before closing his eyes & stepping onto the mat - the magical specks of dust turning into dancing waves of a dark blue hue.
Suddenly, the magic faded away faster than a cheetah crossing the Savannah & all that was left was a slightly torn rug & an almost empty attic.

~ Somewhere Else ~

The room was a dark shade of green, a few torn bits of wallpaper drooping off to the side - a grey-curtain covered window on the back wall with a single-sized bed underneath it perpendicularly to the wall it was apart of.
A dark-brown wooden closet stood to the left side of the room next to the bed & a small desk to the right - covered in papers, notepads & pencils.
In the other two corners of the room were a black door with a silver door nob (to the left) & a pile of cushions with a large cloth-covered wrack above it (to the right) - the fabrics having large & bold patterns stitched & painted onto them.