Chapter 1-Wednesday December 31 2014

------3:15PM------

I'm just leaving school, only because I got a detention for being late everyday, so I had to go into school during my Christmas break. My phone goes off, and it's a text from my mom.

Mom: jr is picking u up.

Kaylee: k

I walked outside and look for Jr's truck, and I found him right away.

"Hey," I said as I got in.

"Hey. So why did you have detention?"

"Because I was late for the past two or three months cause no one would give me a ride so I had to walk from the other side of town, and it's like a 30 minute walk, so now they have me in detention for almost all of Christmas break and today was my last day, but today they had me take an early graduation test, that I aced."

"Wow. Ok. Well then you are graduated! You gonna go home right away or stay with me?"

"Yay! Stay with you. You know I can't stand my parents."

"True. I do have to clean up the shop a little bit, so you can help with that if you want."

"Anything not to go home. Do any parts need to be cleaned?"

"Ya, actually. Will you do that for me?"

"Ya."

"Ok, thank you."

"No problem."

We drove to Jr's little car part shop which was just outside of town. When we got there we both got out and went inside and started cleaning. I might just want to mention that Jr., is Dale Earnhardt Jr.

------5:00PM------

"You getting hungry?" Jr., asked.

"Ya. Whatcha got?"

"I was thinking of going and getting something actually."

"Oh, ok."

"Let's go then."

We walked out to his truck and headed into town and went to Subway. We ordered our food and sat down.

"So, I know how you don't like your parents and how they treat you really bad, so I was thinking of adopting you."

"Seriously," I said as I almost choked on the last bite my food.

"Ya, I just got to talk it over with them."

"Oh, ok."

"I'm probably gonna go over tonight, and I already got the papers for it, all they need to do is sign."

"Ok."

"Since we are in town we should just go over now."

"Fine."

"You sound ever so trilled."

"You know that I'm not."

"I know."

We went out to his truck and drove over to my parents house. Once we got there we both got out and walked in.

"Hey," Jr., said, "so I was think of taking Kaylee off of your guys hands and make her my daughter."

"That's fine," my mom said.

"Wow, I feel loved," I mumbled.

"What do we need to do?"

"Just sign here, here, and here."

"Done."

"Thank you. Kaylee let's go pack your stuff."