Chapter 12-Sunday March 15 2015-Race Day-Phoenix

------8:30AM------

"Kaylee wake up," Dale said while sitting on my bed gently shaking me.

"Why?" I whined as I rolled the other way.

"Because Jeff and his family are here."

"Tell them I say hi. I'm just gonna go back to sleep if you don't mind."

"I do mind because you said you were gonna watch Ella and Leo, along with Genevieve and Lydia for a little bit today."

"But I don't want to get up yet."

"Get up or I won't let Chase come over at all."

"Fine I'll get up," I said as I threw the covers off of myself.

"Somebody's cranky this morning."

"Well if I wouldn't have been woken up I wouldn't be so cranky," I said as I grabbed my crutches and got out of bed.

"Sorry but you needed to get up anyways."

I grabbed my dress and changed as quickly as I could. I slid my flip-flops on and put on my jewelry. I grabbed my purse and set it down on the table and filled up my water bottle.

"Well I'm gonna head out. Be careful, and don't hurt yourself anymore than what you are," Junior said.

"I promise."

"Love you."

"Love you too," I said as he closed the door. "So, we need to wait for Genie and Lydia."

"Hey sorry we are late," Jimmie said as him and the kids walked in.

"Not a problem, I just got up thank to Junior."

"One of those days?"

"Yep. Didn't want the dream to end."

"Yeah the girls get that way at times. Well, I will get them right before driver intros."

"Okay," I said as Jimmie left. "So what do you guys want to do?"

"Walk around," Ella said.

"Okay. Let's go walk around then," I said as I stood up and walked, well hobbled over to the door.

I opened the door and the kids went outside and waited for me. I carefully made my way down the couple of stairs and I closed the door. We walked towards the garage area. I saw Chase standing by Kasey, so we went over there.

"Hey," I said as I leaned against the garage post.

"Hey, I thought you were suppose to be in staying home," Kasey said.

"Yeah, well I didn't want to and Dale didn't put up a fight with me about staying home so yeah," I laughed.

"Oh."

"Chase on the other hand, put up a little bit of a fight with me."

"Hey I was trying to help you get better," Chase said then stuck his tongue out at me.

"I can get better myself," I said as I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Now, now kids, calm down and put your tongues back in your mouths," Kasey laughed.

"NEVER," Chase and I both laughed.

"Well I have to get moving, the little ones are getting antsy," I said as I started walking again.

"Bye," Kasey said.

Chase came with us and we keep walking around the garage area. We found Jimmie and Jeff and they took their kids, so it was just Chase and I. We walked back to the motor home and I carefully hobbled back up the stairs. I sat down on the couch, and Chase got me some food and a water.

------SKIP TO AFTER THE RACE------

"Well, Kevin won, again," I sighed. "I am not going down, and I'm not sending you down either."

"That's fine," Chase said. "Well, I have to get going."

"Awwwwwww. Whyyyyyyy?" I complained.

"Because my parents are waiting."

"Ugh fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too cowboy."

We kissed for a couple of seconds till Amy came in.

"Bye," Chase said.

"Bye," I said.

He walked out of the motor home and closed the door.

"Amy," I said.

"Yes?" She said.

"Once you are done packing your stuff can you pack mine?"

"Sure."

"Thank youuuuuuuuuu."

"Your welcome."

Amy got her stuff packed then mine. Dale came in and packed his stuff, then he took the bags to rental. I got up off the couch and hobbled out of the motorhome. I got into the rental and waited for them. I pulled my phone out and texted Chase.

Kaylee: hey cowboy

Chase😘: hey sweetheart

Kaylee: what are you doin?

Chase😘: just got back to Dawsonville. You?

Kaylee: waitin on dale and Amy to get into the rental so we can fly back...

Chase😘: how long do they take?!?!

Kaylee: a very long time. They r getting in now, THANK THE GODS!!!!!

Chase😘: 😝😂

Kaylee: I gtg. I will text you when I get homeeeeeeeeeeee. Love youuuuuuuuuu. bye

Chase😘: okay. Love youuuuuuuuuuuuu too. bye

We got to the airport and got on the plane. I had to sit next to Kasey, again...

"Hey kiddo," Kasey said.

"Hey Kahne," I smiled.

"How your ankle?"

"Sore as fuck."

"I figured."

"Then why did you ask?!?!"

"I don't knowwwwww."

"Well I'm gonna sleep."

I put my head onto Kasey's shoulder and fell asleep.

I woke up and I was being carried by Dale.

"Are we at home?" I asked.

"Yes," he said as he set me down in my bed. "Now get some sleep. We have a busy week. Night."

"Night."

He left my room and closed the door. I fell asleep quickly after that.

------

Hey guys! So I got this done, but I had it most of the way done. But here it is. So I'm trying to come up with a name for another book, and I need help. So if you want to help please message me on here.

-Kaylee