Chapter 4-Saturday, January 3, 2015

-------12:00AM------

*knock* *knock*

"Who is it?" I asked really tiredly, cause I just woke up.

"Chase. Can I come in?"

"Sure. What do you want?"

"So, I wanna take you on a date in like 8 hours, and then I'm gonna bring you back here then I have to run some where, then I will be back and I want you to be a little dressy, but not like your going to prom dressy, but I'm gonna ask Dale and Amy if I can take you to meet my parents."

"Ok, but you had to wake me up to tell be that. Oh and for the morning date I'm just wearing this."

"I can't read the shirt."

"It says, proud supporter of messy hair and sweatpants."

"Oh. Ok. Well I'm gonna let you go back to sleep."

"Thank you. Love you. Night."

"Love you too. Night," Chase said as he walked out of my room.

And he left my door open, so I got up and closed it.

"Great now I'm up. Time for food," I said to myself.

So I opened my door and stopped for a minute to listen around, and I heard Dale snoring and Amy breathing, but I didn't know if she was asleep, and Chase was snoring, so I walked to the kitchen, turned the light on, and opened the fridge.

"Well, I could make myself eggs, have cereal, or make pancakes. Hmm, I don't want to wake them, yet at the same time I don't care if I wake them. So let's make... Eggs."

I got the eggs and a pan out and I made myself 2 eggs. I stood at the counter to eat.

"What are you doing?" Dale asked.

"Dad, you scared me. What I'm doing is eating, because Chase woke me up and then I got hungry, so I made myself eggs."

"Sorry. Wait that was the first time you called me dad!"

"No I called you dad yesterday, when you told Chase the rules for dating me. I know when I came out here you where snoring."

"Ya, food wakes me up."

"Go figure. You want me to make you some eggs?"

"Nah, I'll just have some chocolate milk. So why did Chase wake you up?"

"Ok. So, he wanna take me on a date in about 7 hours, and then he's gonna bring me back here then he has to run some where, then he will be back and he wants me to be a little dressy, but not like I'm going to prom dressy, but he's gonna ask you and Amy if he can take me to meet his parents."

"Ok. Well I'm gonna go back to bed. Night, kiddo."

"Night, dad."

He walked back to the bedrooms and I finished my eggs then cleaned up, and went back to my room. I crawled into bed and fell asleep instantly.

------7:00AM------

"Ow," I said as Chase bounced on me and woke me up from a dead sleep.

"Sorry. Hurry up and get ready I wanna leave by 7:15."

"All I have to do I my hair, and that won't take that long."

"Ok."

"Will you get off of me, so I can do my hair."

"Sorry," he said as he stood up.

"Thank you," I said as I walked over to my dresser and did my hair into a messy bun. "I'm almost ready. All I have to do is grab my purse, wallet, and phone and shoes, then we can go."