- 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

a/n: wow i'm sorry it's been a long time BUT i will try to update as much as i can, thank you for all of the support

request for: @m1lkbr3d, enjoy

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

Kita contemplated in ringing the door bell, leave your homework and run. of course when he wanted to execute his master-plan, a woman alike to you in features, opened the door.

"oh my! you scared me- hey! you're the boy (n/n) has on her phone! was it Kita? yeah i think so... anyways! come in come in!" your mother motioned Kita in, a slight blush crept onto his face at the mere mention of your name.

"i'm sorry for intruding (l/n)-sama, i was meant to just drop off homework for (y/n)-san but it seems like i've bothered you." Kita bowed down, with a blush tainting his face. he did not want to meet your mother like this, he wanted to meet her when he would finally ask you out, flowers in hand for both you and your mother.

Kita took off his shoes, as your mother stared down at him, a smile visible on her face, "she talks about you a lot you know?" your mother's wholeheartedly laugh could be heard through out the house as Kita felt a slight bit of embarrassment, but felt happiness of the fact that you also mentioned your friendship to your mother.

he examined your mothers face, which held the same expression you always wore. there was no doubt in his mind that from her is where you got your distinctive features.

"anyways Kita, i'll be taking my leave. i assume you will be taking good care of my daughter, yes?" your mother reached for her handbag, as a foot was already out the door. "she likes tea, but i assume you already knew that."

"wait! (l/n)-sama!" but his pleas wouldn't be heard as she walked out of the door.

Kita sighed as he took in his surroundings, seeing pictures of you from when you were younger. laughing at one in particular where your face was covered in ice cream. he moved around your house, getting close to the kitchen where he decided to make you some soup and tea.

call it a "mother" instinct but he felt the need to care for you, or maybe it was because it was you who were sick.

he searched through the various pots and pans to find a tea kettle and small pot to prepare the things. he took out the kettle and pot, as quiet as possible to not disturb your sleep, and prepared some water.

after searching the required ingredients for some chicken soup, he started preparing it. throwing seasoning in the pot, and cooking everything til he felt it was perfect enough to give to you.

whiiiiiiieeee

the kettle made a sound, indicating the water was ready. he turned off the stove and poured the water in a mug he found while searching for a bowl for the soup.

he put a tea bag of (favorite tea) in the mug, and placed everything on a tray. he adjusted everything until he felt that it was well enough and decided to look for your room.

he found your name in stickers at a door and assumed it was yours, and entered slowly, making sure not to spill any of the contents of the tray.

he walked in and quickly found a spot on your dresser to set down the tray. his eyes traveled around the room, examining every little thing that made it yours. he saw photos of the volleyball team, you and your family on the wall above your desk.

he made his way to your bed, where your tiny snores could be heard. a couple of loose strands stood on your face where they moved up and down with every breath.

right now, you looked so breath taking to him, and he contemplated on even waking you up. you looked to peaceful to shake awake, so he decided to caress your face in order to wake you up.

"(y/n)... wake up please. i made you some food." he continued to do stroking motions against your cheek as you stirred awake.

"hmmm" you rubbed your eyes opened as Kita came into view, "Kita? omg Kita! what are you doing here!" you were startled at first, but calmed down when you realized it's him.

"shhh, here drink some tea. this is your favorite, right?" Kita asked as he handed you the tea, a look of hope in his eyes as he hoped it was correct.

"yes, it is... thank you" you whispered as you took a sip, warmth filling you up as the coldness you once felt was absent. you closed your eyes, taking in the warmth but mainly to stop yourself from blushing red in front of the boy you liked.

"you're red, are you okay? i'll go bring a wet towel." Kita got up suddenly, making his way to your restroom to get a small towel. he came back and took away the now empty mug from your hands and set it on your night stand. he pressed the towel against your face as you cooled down a bit from the blushing.

you felt cold as the towel left your face, pouting slightly as he got up to get what seemed to be a bowl of soup and handed it to you, "make sure to eat everything and to wait a few minutes before you fall asleep again. i left your classwork and homework on your dining table... you're already done?! you're going to feel sick! what if you would have burned yourself!" he got closer to you, not even realizing himself as he sat down next to you, almost scolding you.

"you made this Kita?" you asked as you looked at him with a big smile. he looked away shyly, hoping that you liked it.

"it was really good Kita. thank you, for everything, i'm glad i have you here with me." you decided to muster up your courage and embrace the boy in front of you, making sure he felt the same way you did when you were around him, warm. Kita was a bit surprised but quickly recovered and wrapped his arms around you.

"stay with me and keep me warm, yeah?" you asked as you still held on tightly to him.

"of course, anything for you." he said as he slipped under the covers with you, still hugging you as a way of saying he would stay here.

you slowly dozed off again, smiling at the fact Kita held you in his embrace, and no one else.

Kita smiled down at your peaceful face, your breathing starting to steady and slow down as he kissed your forehead, and soon joined you in a peaceful slumber.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

a/n: thank you for reading! i hope you guys liked this and if you want to read more like this, make sure to request on the request page! make sure to vote if you liked it.

NEXT UP:

- KAGEYAMA X READER X HINATA LEMON