˗ˏˋ Yū Nishinoya: hugs and kissesˎˊ ˗

(a/n) look at my bb boy, make sure to vote <3
-
(y/n pov)
-
"(Y/N)-CHAN!!!!!"
you slowly turned around until you see your boyfriend, nishinoya coming at you with full speed, forcing you into a bear hug.

he knocked you down while he hugged you like he had never seen you before. your cheeks were red because 1. people were staring and you hate the attention and 2. its nishinoya and you loved him very much but hated him because he could make you blush in an instant just like when you guys met. you laughed as you hugged him back. he looked at you then got up while putting his hand out.

"(y/n)-chan are you going to sit there the whole day looking pretty? because i do not approve, people will stare at you and i wont like that." he said with a chuckle. you grabbed his hand while he pulled you up while you fixed yourself.

he pulled you in for a long passionate kiss, you pulled away before it got a little to heated.

"(y/n)... i was in the moment how dare you pull away like that?" he said with a pout. you rose your hands to his cheeks and looked slightly up considering you were shorter than him. "i pulled away because we are in a friendly family environment and im not going to get in trouble" you said with a smile while walking away. he stayed their for about five seconds until realizing you were gone and ran after you.

he creeped up slowly from behind and settled his hands on your waist until he slithered them in a hugging way (a/n im so sorry idk how to explain the hugging way part bare with me bbs) and rested his head on your shoulder. he then started planting pecks all over your neck and face while you were giggling. thats what you loved so much about nishinoya, his hugs and his kisses.
-
(a/n) i tried to make it shorter but also cute at the same time so i hoped you like it! more coming soon!!