✩ Asahi Azumane: pregnancy test ✩

(a/n) AH I WAS SO EXCITED TO WRITE RHIS BECAUSE IMAGINE A LITRLE ASAHI RUNNING AROUND AHHH anyways yeah use protection <33

(y/n)'s pov

shit shit shit shit.

i dropped the pregnancy test on the ground of my bathroom, resulting in a clattering sound. to my luck Asahi was here, waiting outside of my room watching tv.

his dumbass forgot to use protection two weeks ago,,, for the fifth time already.

we went to buy the test at our local pharmacy, and the looks we got made me want to go hide in a hole and die.

i looked down at the two lines, meaning "positive". i paced back and forth my bathroom, twiddling my fingers trying to think straight.

what will he say? what will he do? oh god... how in the world am i going to explain to my parents that their litte girl (y/n) will be HALFWAY THROUGH HER PREGNANCY BEFORE COLLEGE?!?

okay okay, calm down. Asahi wants this... right? he has so much ahead of him though, would this ruin it?

"uh (y/n)... i can hear you" i heard Asahi say as he leaned against the door

shit. i thought i was talking in my head.

"you were, for like a little but then i heard you talking and i... started eavesdropping."

there was a pause between us, and i contemplated on opening the door for him to come in or stay in here until i had this god damn baby.

"open the door please" Asahi said, knocking

i sighed and picked up the test, going to open the door.

i opened the door slowly as Asahi came into view. i held it up to his face, starting to shout to him.

"DO YOU SEE THIS?! DO YOU SEE THE TWO LINES INDICATING THAT THERE IS A HUMAN BEING GROWING IN ME?!?"

he looked a bit scared, probably being traumatized forever by this event.

i paced back and forth, this time in my room. as he followed me back and forth with his eyes, staying silent.

i stopped pacing to look at his expression, and saw he was still standing there dumbfounded.

"well come on, say something. please"

i was starting to panic, maybe because the thought of raising a child, that is his, without him seems unreal. i didnt notice until Asahi came next to me but i started to cry.

"ahh please stop crying, i-i dont know what to do, oh god."

i started crying even more, as he started to hug me.

"do you not want it Asahi?" i pointed down to my stomach, looking into his eyes trying to see if i could find a response.

my sniffles were the only thing heard as Asahi tried to look for words.

"i want it, i do. i don't care if we're young. i'm down for anything with you. only if you want to though..." i saw a faint blush on his face as he twiddled his fingers

"aawwee Asahi~ you're so very cute LETS KISS" i tackled him down to the bed and kissed him as he stammered the word wait

and we stopped ourselves, before things got out of hand.

and then we realize we had ro rehearse what the hell we were going to say to my parents.

- end -

(a/n) sorry if this is too short, i just felt like it would be better if it was short&sweet <3 vote if you liked it, id really appreciate it. constructive criticism is always welcomed!

NEXT UP: Miya Osamu x reader