- 𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨

a/n: hi my loves, i suck at angst... like a lot. so i'm sorry if it's bad :(( but i hope you guys like it, even though it did go a bit fast. i tried to add more fluff but i'm evil and like to feel pain >:)

REQUEST: KAGEYAMA X READER ANGST/FLUFF FOR: @/paulagwafa

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

third person pov

he kisses you as he grips onto your waist, like he's trying to rush things. and it was true, he was.

meeting like this became a habit for him, every day after his volleyball practice, hiding behind the giant gym.

the smell of sweat and the distinct smell of cologne filled your nostrils as you gripped his shirt with your two small hands.

he wrapped his long strong arms around your waist as his tounge slipped into your mouth.

your grip loosened at his shirt and one hand made its way to your school bag, trying to have some sense of reality, but not when he was kissing you like this, kissing you like you were his.

but you weren't his, and he wasn't yours, that's what angered you. the fact that he was in arms reach, but too far to grasp, all because of him.

you let out a sigh as he continued to kiss you, pulling apart to catch your breath, as he trailed kisses down your neck.

you wanted him to be yours, but not when he was wrapped around his finger.

the sound of shoes walking on gravel made you both pull apart as he straightened his shirt, whilst you did the same.

you gripped onto your bag as the boy approached you both.

"KAGEYAMA! c'mon let's go home~" you heared the orange-haired boy say as he approached you both

his eyes trailed to you as he showed his award winning smile.

"ah! hi (y/n) coming to visit Bakageyama again?" he said as he approached Kageyama to stand next to him.

to Hinata, you were just a regular classmate.

"hi Hinata," you said with your most convincing smile, "sadly, i needed some notes for class." you chuckled trying your best to not lead him to think otherwise.

"shut up... boke Hinata, let's go." the black haired male said with a scowl, but a slight smile could be seen

you smiled at both, seeing Hinata already going up ahead. Kageyama soon followed his footsteps, turning around to face me mouthing the words "i love you" with a smile

but not like the one he gives to Hinata.

why say such lies when you don't love me like you love him?

"i love you more" you mouthed, returning a closed eyed smile, not wanting to watch the scene unfold in front of you.

but once you opened your eyes, you saw the pair, holding hands.

you clenched your school bag, turning around on your heels, trying to with hold the tears.

why him? why not me?

・・・・★・・・・★ ・・・・

a/n: thank you for reading and make sure to vote if you liked it <33 requests will be opening once again!! love you all xxx