˗ˏˋKōshi Sugawara: Rainy Daysˎˊ ˗

(y/n)'s pov
-
pitter patter

pitter patter

its like the rain blended in with your tears. no one could tell the difference, so people who you passed by thought the rain was in the way of your face. the memory still replaying in your head like it was fresh and brand new. it was like your life was a broken record, playing the same thing over and over again. you were a broken record. until you caught feelings for a someone that you always denied.
-
time skip to the next day because im lazy
-
he smiled at you. he was always so full of joy and you thought to yourself, "i want that. nothing more and nothing less." he waved at you while asking to come in. the rain drops in his hair. he was not a close friend but you and others depended on him.

you wanted him to fix you.

you dont know why you wanted it to be him, but you thought that he might mend something that was broken because that's who he is.

you always envied sugawara for being so happy all the time. "how could he be so perfect?" is what ran through your mind when you were with him.

"(y/n)? you zoned out again, tell me whats wrong." he said with concern while you went back to serving him tea

you huffed then said, "sugawara, i dont think im good enough. every single time when i gain a bit of confidence in myself again i always think of (ex-bf's/n). no matter what im thinking about everything always leads to him. it happened a while ago yet it always replays in my head, when will i ever forget?!" you were on the verge of tears. the rain was getting louder and harder. then you let the tears fall until you felt someone pull you in for a hug.
-
sugawara's pov (in this pov it will be his thoughts when he came to your house and right when he asked what is wrong)
-
I always saw how she always ranted to me about her ex-boyfriend. I wanted her not to ever feel pain and a broken heart ever again. I cared for her so much and at this point I genuinely had strong feelings for her.

she kept on spacing out while i was at her house. she needed a distraction from him and i wanted to mend her broken heart.

"(y/n)? you zoned out again, tell me whats wrong." i asked her, not as a question but more as a plead for "i need to know whats wrong"

she huffed and said, "sugawara, i dont think im good enough. every single time when i gain a bit of confidence in myself again i always think of (ex-bf's/n). no matter what im thinking about everything always leads to him. it happened a while ago yet it always replays in my head, when will i ever forget?!"

her eyes were brimming of tears, and right when tears wear falling i mustered up my courage, got up, and hugged her. i hugged her tightly as a sign of reassurance and something to say that i wont ever leave her. she hugged me tighter and i did aswell.

after a minute we were still like this and i had the courage to confess.

"(y/n), i think you are the most beautiful person i have never known" i paused for a bit as you felt her tense up a bit but sooned relaxed. "and i want you to know that i will never leave you, and that i want to fix your broken heart because you didnt deserve this."

"i want you to know that, i like you very much (y/n). so please give me the chance to show you how a girl like you should be treated"
-
(y/n)'s pov
-
"i want you to know that, i like you very much (y/n). so please give me the chance to show you how a girl like you should be treated" he said with a sincere voice

at this point your face heated up and you slowly smiled. doesnt matter how many times you denied that you didnt have some sort of feelings for him because right now he had just confirmed his feelings.

"i like you to sugawara, i like you a lot." you huffed as you hugged him tighter scared to let him go.
-
and there you guys stood. the rain pouring outside while two people held each other as a reassurance to say that none of them will let go.
-
(a/n) i hope you all liked this, i love rainy days so i just pulled this shitty one shot out of my butt, but anyways VOTE for more lmao