- 003. omegle !

🐉🎢🧃
" 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 ! "
𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 ( 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 + 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋 ) !

"vincent's really the cutest kid ever bro," vinnie can't help but scoff, turning from pierre's container to the camera troy was holding with a frown on his face

vinnie can't help but scoff, turning from pierre's container to the camera troy was holding with a frown on his face. "look at him! i'd literally marry him. ugh vinnie, have my fucking kids."

"i don't think my husband overseas would appreciate that," vinnie pouts, putting pierre somewhere in his mop of hair to vibe out.
troy turns off the camera, turning to vinnie who went back on his phone the moment he realized the camera was off, "what's up with you?"

"what do you mean?" vinnie kept refreshing his twitter, looking to see if omegle girl had interacted with the tweet, which she hasn't. the number of signatures needed to reach the goal was reached in ten minutes. he found himself making yet another one, with a higher goal of a hundred thousand signatures, knowing with how fucked up america's system was that two thousand wouldn't be enough.

"i mean the guys talked about going skating like an hour ago and you're still in your room." vinnie jumps up immediately, not forgetting about pierre, attaching a cute little helmet to his gecko's head.

( yeah ❤️ now
ya can't call peta ❤️ )

"pierre's coming with?" troy grins, looking back at vinnie who had an identical wide ass smile on his face.
"i don't know, why don't we ask him?"

"YO PIERRE, YOU WANNA COME OUT HERE?"