- 031. omegle !

🐉🎢🧃
"𝐢'𝐦 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞."
𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚖𝚎 !

"𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 - 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚖𝚎 !

a lil time skip :)

"damn, it would suck to be you right now." kio chuckles, watching as vinnie punched the shit out of the punching bag in front of him.
vinnie turns over to kio with a raised brow, causing kio to stop laughing all together.

"that's what i thought. don't push it," he mumbled, taking the bandages off his wrists and checking his phone. sinai was supposed to be here... 20 minutes ago. "she's just late, ok?"

"isn't that what you said yesterday and she ended up not showing at all?" kio scoffed. "look, i'm just saying-"

"-yeah, and that's the problem." jordan cuts him off, throwing a towel to vinnie. "stop talking about shit that doesn't concern you. she's just late."
vinnie shoots him a small smile before checking his phone again.

truth be told, sinai had been acting... different ever since jhacari showed up to her apartment, both vinnie and bria still unaware of what was said between the two of them. she was trying her best to act like what happened didn't bother her but vinnie knew better than that, but he also wasn't going to force her to tell him anything. he was going to wait until she was ready.

he was snapped out of his daydream by the sound of his girlfriend's voice echoing around the room. "whew! traffic was a bitch today." sinai drops two bags of in n out on a table, "i got you guys a lil sumn sumn." the boys ran over to the table eagerly, except vinnie who looked over at her with a stupid grin on his face. "you came."

"of course i did." she kisses his cheek, "now get yo ass dressed. i'm taking you out on a date."

"ooooohhh," anthony wiggles his eyebrows, "you need help picking out a dress, vin?"

vin flips anthony off as he pulls sinai in for a kiss, mumbling against her lips. "give me five minutes."

-::-

"enjoying yourself?" sinai asked as she wiped a towel over her face. she took vinnie to a spa, since he was complaining the whole car ride that his muscles were aching. they were both currently in the sauna and vinnie seemed much more relaxed than he was earlier.

"yeah, this is so swag." he grins as she pulls his hair out of his face and makes two french braids on the sides of his head. "thanks for doing this for me, baby. i really needed this."

"i know how hard you've been training for that stupid boxing thing and you seemed like you needed a break." she shrugs, "now come on before we end up passing out in here."